Reviews for Honestly, Headmaster
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 23h
Hi hi I love it :-p good fun!
annasfanfic chapter 1 . 6/22
"...in my defense I was drunk at the time" hah! best defense of all time!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 6/8
ROTFLMAO... I love this crazy story.
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 4/21
That was funny
A.Tigerose chapter 1 . 2/7
haha that was great
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 1/6
Love it! Everything in here is just logical enough to seem a reasonable solution at the time (particularly the vanishing cabinet on the roof)... until you add in the rest. I feel sorry for the teachers having to clean up after it all, not to mention trying to settle the students down again.
This is one of the stories that has me grinning and laughing out loud throughout.
Donni chapter 1 . 1/1
Very nice!
KisekiRyuu chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Wow. Just... Wow.
THIS IS CREATIVITY!
Woohoo! Cheers for both you and the Hogwarts crew (Hey, that rhymes). This is a wonderful example on how to write a fight scene. Against Voldy and his team. In Hogwarts. With innovative ideas. Without the help of adults.
Although I love the way it was written (squeals), I wish you could have broken down two or three of those large(!) paragraphs. It made reading tough on the eyes. And 'Avarda Kadavra' is spelt as 'Avada Kedavra', 'mahem' as 'mayhem' and 'fall through' should be 'fell through'. Just saying.
And how did they have a party if Hogwarts was thoroughly ruined? I mean, rubble, fallen and broken items, dead bodies etc were all over the place, from what I can infer.
Kudos to you, Meteoricshipyards! I LOVE this. Seriously.
q.thews chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
It all seemed to be a reasonably well thought idea at the moment... :-D
Thank you for sharing.
Lizarddemon94 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
One could say that Voldemort clocked out eh? Oh, look at the time, I'll show myself out.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
oh seamus...condoms? really?
iCanGrammar chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
THIS IS THE BEST THING TO EXIST EVER
The1NightOwl chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This... Oh my god.
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
jajajaajajaj esto fue epico, me encanto leer
CockByteHuntress chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
*starts snickering, fails to stifle them and then falls off chair laughing*