Reviews for A Girl and her Pig
yellowspotlight89 chapter 3 . 1/13
Aw, poor Ryoga. I love this ship a lot and i've been rewatching the episodes and in my thirst came across this fic. I don't expect an update but at least I got a quick good Ryoga spicy-sweet read in! ;]
yellowspotlight89 chapter 1 . 1/13
Cutee!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Please continue this... I really love ur story:)
BlackGirlAnimeLover chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
omigosh this is really sad i want ryoga to come back to her p-chan is such a cute and funny character but the letter wanted to make me cry (-whoa bad grammar)
bbjbj chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
can you please continue this story? i know its been 5 years since you last updated this but i would really love it if you conitued. PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU!
Lizzy-nyanBETH chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I loove it! Please write more!
yaoi-fan107 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
i love this story! PLZ CONTINUE!
Toonytoons1 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
awww
AngelofDarkness21 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Please write more :D this is one of my favorite pairings
tatiana chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
wow poor Ryoga
RamonaFlowers20 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
please right more senpai! this is the best! so cute!

- Ramona F.
LuvzL.Creps chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
When are you going to update? Your stiry is so good but you havent up dated in years! I was in SIXTH grade when you last updated now I just finished EIGHTH grade and Im going to be a FRESHMAN! PLEASEEEE UPDATE THIS STORY IS SO GOOD AND I WANT TO READ MORE OF ITT!1
Ita-kun89 chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
aw,so sweet!THis is so cute!I love it so much already!Looking very forward for the next!
reginelovemegirl12 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
oh my! is there more of this? i really love ryoga and akane!

this story is great!
swandreamer chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Its rated M? D Anyway, I like your story. Though I think Ryoga would find a way to be a boy without being seen by Akane. But hey, its a fanfic. Good job. .~