Reviews for Double Meanings
Kashibabe chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Please fucking update
IchaIchaIsLife chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Short n sweet no long winded chapters and an awesome plot! When will we see more updates?
harvestangel99 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
please please finish this it's epic
Dwellin chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
This is a fun story and I love the interaction between the two. Good tension going on here.
hbklover1412 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
lol i was dying at the end love it on to the next chapter :)
travellerslover chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
groovy story! Why wont Sakura behave like an adult and get some Hatake?
Katalina's Mommy chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
everything was everywhere all at once..
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
can't wait for the next chapter xD
AnimeFreakNowAnd4ever chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Omg I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter! _
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
LOLz
Nola1 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
good chapter
Eralda chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
You so have to update and I love kakashi hi is such a flirt
Regas 27 chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
When the hell did this story come around, and why did I not find it earlier? It's amazing!

It's funny and serious and i can't stop reading it!
Hitomi Star chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Ohhhhhhhh it's getting more dramatic!

"If you ask me, I'd rather have paragraphs on the street than periods on the street." LMFAO WTF!

Update soon plese!
Kagomaru chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
I don't know why you're worried about this story being super light and fluffy, or "crossing lines." It's enticing when it's not fluff alone, and it's already rated M, so if you decide to write a full on hard-core sex scene it shouldn't matter either.

I think that this story it wonderful, even better than S.I. (and I like both). I only worry that the constraints you seem to be placing on it will keep it from reaching it's full potential. Now, I could be completely wrong here, but this is what I'm getting from your author's notes.

Anyway, I love this story, and I hope you take from my review what I'm trying to get across- that I love it and I don't want you to derail it from the track it's on because of anyone's preconceived notions. _v