Reviews for Winter's End
Lilly Winters chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
AWWWW! It's so fluffy! (But believable) I would love to see "what happens next", if you catch my drift *wink wink, nudge nudge* XD
DEAD ACCOUNT DEAD ACCOUNT chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
I think you should, Lemons are sour, but are sweet to read if ya catch my meaning '
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
DO IT!

OMFG! I LOVED IT SO FREAKIN MUCH!

*alertalertalert*!
Beautiful Cerberus chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
*Sigh* I hate Yuffentines, but...this one is just too cute. Maybe its cause I kep imagining Yuffie as me. I state that I hate Yuffentines, but I read them...I don't make sense.

Anyway, this was cute.
MakoStorm chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
I like ths one. You should definately put a lemon in the next chapter, i know i'll be looking forward to it.

-MakoStorm
1sniperwolf chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
this is good. Even if you don't add to it, it's already set up for a happy ending. And about being OOC, this is your fanfic. you could have him tap dance and twenty Sephiroths do the can-can if you wanted.
valentine012 chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
lol great chapter! yeah you have to put "it" on the next chappie! XD
Yeyana Valentine chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
Lemon makes me happy...

Make me happy?

I don't care if it went too fast...
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
WOW .. yeah lemon next chapter.. ! yep that should be intersting!

Vincent*..-_- joy..
valentine012 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
lmao XD you have to continue! _
DragonessWarrior chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
I really think you should put the lemon in next chapter. I know i will be looking forward to it.
Snipergal7 chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Um...well... that was... yah. Now don't get me wrong, it was a great chapter. Very well done, I just didn't expect Vincent to give in so quickly. I was sort of expecting a few more chapter filled to the brim with some flirting and some serious sexual tension before he finally broke, but that was also good. Maybe in your next story! Jejeje. Nice work by the way.
Kat Loussier chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
You could get banned if you pulished a lemon on You could, however, publish it on Or, you could email it to whoever requests it. PLEASE I SO WANT IT!

This is my favorite pairings for Final Fantasy VII.
Snipergal7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Wow... I mean...wow...yeah...OK. I LOVED THAT! Go YUFFIE, you naughty little vixen! Yeah, no don't we all wish we had a Vincent of our own to get all hot and bothered. I sure DO! I loved it. You should definitely make it a multi-chapter and describe some of Yuffie's taunting in each one until either he gives in or she goes insane and chokes him to death. Yeah, brilliant piece of work. Keep it up! And please update soon with MORE!
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
LOL ! thats so mean but funny! great story i will be looking forward for more!