Reviews for Fifteen
Coyoyotie chapter 1 . 7/28
I LOVE THIS AU omg I hope you do more of them !
despicableme chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This whole travelling-to-alternate-universes-through-the-veil is great since you can come up with a lot of stories with the same character in play (I mean, it's so touching to see that they love each other no matter what world they live in...). I really like this concept. Please write more :)
leann chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I know it's been seven years but this one shot was great so perfect that I wish you could write a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Cool
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh my God! This was amazing! I love it! It was wonderfully written.. sad and sweet and happy at the same time... I really loved it. So beautiful!
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love it. It was so sweet!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
WOW!This was done really well!So many details and really really great setting!The young Sirius,the distrust among all of them then when Sirius is following them,everything was real good!
Gwaeren chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Absolutely brilliant! I wish more people would take up the Veil challenge, to be honest. I know the site is down, but it's an amazing challenge - one I might take up, myself.

I love your writing of these lovelies - Sirius and Remus just tug at your heartstrings, don't they?

I hope you keep writing!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was a great story!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow. This story was just amazing! It was made up of everything readers want to happen in HP and yet know they'll never be allowed to have. It's wonderful! Everything about this fic, from Sirius telling his younger counterpart and friends about the future, to hanging out with the Potters, to the lovely SB/RL pairing, everything played to my desires. I was vibrating with excitement while reading.

The only thing I wished could have happened that didn't was for Sirius to have gotten more time with young Remus. I'd have loved for Sirius to be unable to resist kissing Remus's hand or forehead before departing, much to the sudden irritation of a young Sirius who's slowly realizing that an old man version of himself is making a move on someone who isn't his (lol).
aomoa chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
D: I wanna know what happened...I hope he got back to his own world. (cries) This was well written, it had my attention fixed throughout, and now I'm gonna read all your other fics cause this is so well written! C:

-Hana
Unofficial Biznesz chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is so good. I wish I could find out what happens to the Marauders now with the advice they've been given. Sounds like they might have a better future. The bits with RemusxSirius is like dessert for me. And I like the little joke at the end about Harry being in Slytherin.
perfidiouspink chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
HAhaha, I liked reading this, twas entertaining and funny and sad. Wish there was more :)
Teddyloverr chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Did you ever consider writing a continued story for this? Like whether he does get back fo his own universe. And how he is treated when he gets there. (: (:

Loved it
giddymorose chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I loved this when I first stumbled upon the Veil of Possibilities stories. It's very beautifully written & totally in character. I'm off to read it again now I've found it here.