Reviews for Amor Omnia Vincit
guest chapter 1 . 2/14
This is very good! Extremely well researched, detailed yet pacy. Good characterisation it is a shame you never finished it I d love to know what happens to Remy and Rogue, Kitty and Piotr.
raph j chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
this is so interesting!
i cant wait till the next chapter!
CaraLee934 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I know it has been a few years, but I really hope this will be updated. The world you've built, integrating mutants, works very well and the story grabs you and holds on.
Also, this is one of the few fics I've read where I don't completely despise Emma. (Her comment about Sabertooth and fleas raised her from -infinity points to somewhere around -25.)
Even if it is unrealistic to hope for an update this much later, I will persist in my wishes! I want Remy to flatten Creed. I can't even begin to say how much I want to see that. I hope he gets the chance.
frozenangel1988 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
You should really update this. It's quite awesome
FabulousFever chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
i really wish this could have been continued, it was such a great story especially for an AU, with powers, in a different time period. just amazing
Allleila chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
i'm entering fangirl break down mode here. I need to know how this all plans out. Will Iris report Piotrand Kitty's relationship because he spurned her? How do the slaves like being the masters for a day? How does Vesuvious' eruption effect the dynamics of our hero's please update this story. I really need to know
Warrior Elven Princess chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
that's a great story!

hope you'd finish it some time...
E chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
Very sad to see that you have not continued this story! I find the idea of Remy and Rogue in ancient Rome to incredibly compelling and hope, eventhough if feel as though odds are against it to see an update soon.

You do a wonderful job of "translating" characters into a historic context, and the setting is very interesting. I especially like your use of Creed, quite clever. Every now and then some word or phrase catches me a little off guard. I think it was in chapter 5 that you refer to Remy as "cajun". It seems inappropriate in the storyframe.

Hope to see an update. I feel a vulcano nearing! None of the characters I like had better die!
fandomgirl2012 chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
i hope you update this story its really good!
tfobmv18 chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
I really like this fic. Creed should die or at least disappear. I don't think that I'm going to like Iris. Keep up the good work.
Shandy chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
I ADORE this story. It's an amazing alternate universe, I love the historical details you pour into it to make it come alive. I love the foreign quieted fierceness of Remy and Rogue as the sympathetic and tragically cursed noble. And their little moments together are so intimate and vivid from the way you describe them:- in the pool with Remy running Rogue's gloved hand along the water, the all-too-brief stolen ride on horseback; I love the folklore stories Remy tells her too.

Logan's appearance was inspired; he would have to be a great and famous warrior, of course!

I can't wait to see where Rogue's unwelcome betrothal to Creed will lead! And the next chapter sounds AMAZING. The possibilities of a slave-master switch! So exciting!
ShadowFax999 chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
hey this is a really good story, ur knowledge of that era is impressive (fictional or not), u really no ur stuff but do not bore the reader which is quite the feat lol. I hope u update soon, i've taken quite a liking to this fic. I dnt know much about roman/greek mythology/history but i recognise the great Vesuvius (luv volcanos) kudos just for adding my fav volcano lol. Oh an d trees dying on the hillside remy saw a while back, sulphur emissions no? Dat means there are hot springs too no? *waggles eyebrows* lol

Kudos!

Delphine
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
plz update soon i love this story its so sweet.
ElusiveMaverick chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
I'm not entirely sure if I ever reviewed this story, but I certainly check for updates often enough ;) This is absolutely one of the most unique takes I have ever seen on the X-Genre and I was completely floored by the directions in which you took our beloved charaters. Please update soon! My impatient curiosity demands it.
rubyred517 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
pretty good please update soon.