Reviews for Emmett and the Motorcycle
1stepbehind29 chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
Im in-interested in other ppls pov. Its a very good story and it would be interesting to see what edward thought.
Asquared91 chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
I love it! Edward took her on a ride on the motorcycle! Cool.

I would love to hear this in both Edward and Emmetts point of view!

Paradoxically chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
I'm really enjoying this story. Nice work!
BlueSea14 chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
Ooh...I'm going to take a guess and say that either Edward is home or Charlie is there and they'll see the motorcycle.

At least, if I was writing this story, that's what I would do. :)
Asquared91 chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
That was excellent!

Was that a cliffhanger? Please update sooN!

Asquared91 chapter 4 . 10/18/2006
I loved that chapter! Very well written!

I wanna see Bella and Emmett with the motorcycle! Will Edward catch them?

melodie568 chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
i hope something major doesnt happen to bella while she is on that motorcycle but it would make for a great chapter anyways great job. i cant believe edward hasnt figured out that bella is still secretly has her motorcycle and is still using it
Cranbery chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
This story is just so adorable, it makes me so happy. Like it's releasing endorphins or whatever.

Ok, I liked the Edwardness, but I want some more Emmett time. I signed up for an Emmett story! I would lvoe for Emmett to teach me how to ride a motorcycle. Because He's like the big brother I never had, you know?

Keep writing!

-Lily
ms.aznangel chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
oh, bella lied to edward. please hurry i want to find out what happens
BlueSea14 chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
Cute so far. I like the idea. Please tell me you aren't going to have anything bad happen to Bella on the motorcycle...:)
Angel6582 chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Aw, I love Emmett so much! _ I found it so cute that he went out and bought her all the safety equipment. If only Mike knew that the person riding the motorcycle was Bella! Well, the chapter was awesome!

I really miss the time when Bella was hanging out with Jacob though. I have this really odd thing were I love alternate pairings and JacobxBella is one. Not that I don't love Edward though!
Angel6582 chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
I bet that Charlie is so relieved that Bella "got rid of" that blasted evil contraption. It would have been hilarious if Bella did ask Emmett to pass on a kiss to Edward. Now that I think about it... Edward and Emmett kissing would probably be really sexy. xP

Hehe, great chapter!
Angel6582 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Hehe, Charlie is hilarious! I always liked how he calls Bella by the nickname Bells. It's so cute. I can imagine how shocked Edward was when Bella asked for Emmett when she called the Cullen household. xP I just get a funny picture in my mind thinking about it.
NellieGURL chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Who ever knew that Emmett could be so sneaky? :) Update soon.
Asquared91 chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
That was good! I love it!

Update soon!