Reviews for Addicted
cc1989 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I really enjoyed this. I felt like you made it believable and honest. Like it was something that could really happen, and even though they fought it... There's no way to resist what the heart really wants. Nice job!
cc1989 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Soaring Birds chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I like the emotion that you portrayed in this piece. And you really developed Sara and Catherines characters well. Write on!
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I don't know why, but your fics don't turn up on my femmeslash searches so I found this one on accident. All I have to say is YES! If it were to really happen, this is how it would go down. You know it is. I love that you didn't try to make them sweeter or more socially aware than they are. They just are and they're...perfect. Wow. I love it.
chawkchic chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Now that was messy and gritty and definitely a way to get the ladies to admit their feelings. When all else falls away you are left with the one you love.
utterchaos chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Oh wow, this is probably one of the best Cath/Sara fics I've ever read. It's so realistic and honest. Love doesn't always start at first sight, sometimes it's an accident. I loved it.