Reviews for Letters to an Unborn Vampire
Media Maiden chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
yes I signed it, it's a miracle. good plot twist, can't wait until you write more.
DemonFreeze chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
This was pretty good. Nice idea about the creators' blood thing, I would've taken long to think of that. I actually almost cried when she (I'm assuming Verona) found out that her son was dead. I think that if it was Verona, she should have a girl, cause she seems like an "I would so totally have a girl" kind of person. Anyways, It was a really, really cute story thing.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
AW this chapter touched my heart
Remember chapter 10 . 1/22/2007
the child is ALIVE!

*ahem*

I feel so bad b/c I can't write a proper review, but just know this my dear. I am SO proud of you! Like... its ridiculous how proud I am. You did an AMAZING job for a first story... simply stellar. CONGRATS! And... btw, it only gets better from here...

Welcome to the Dracula-fanfiction-obsessors club! jk jk There's really no such thing... or is there?

-Rem
INVALID-Account08 chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
Very sweet! *tear,Tear*
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
I feel so girly saying this, but this letter made me cry with sorrow and with joy. I loved the twist. Sorry this review is short, but you will be hearing more from me in our conversations! Loved this so so so so so much.

pete'sno2fan(thanks to you)
Riona Winters chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
aw! That was amazing! I love it! But...but...its...oveer! *sobs* that's so sad! *sniff* but on the brighter side, your writing some more! Yay!

Dracula: *arches eyebrow* You know, you get excited over the dumbest things.

Justine: *jumps with wide eyes* holy shit! where the HELL did you come from?

Dracula: *heaves big sigh* i've been...incapacitated.

Justine: Uh oh...i sense an out-of-characterness speech/actions coming on...

Dracula: *glares* oh, do shut up! Do you want me to say this or not?

Justine: *silence*

Dracula: *sighs as he rubs the area between his eyes* I'm...er...I'm sorry that I left you I just... Ican'.

Justine: *wide eyes* what...did...you...say...?

Dracula: *nervously glances at TheStoryGypsy* Um...loved the story my dear, you truly did a fantastic job portraying me in this lovely story of yours...i do so look forward to reading more of your work with Justine. Now, if you don't mind, i have to take your reviewer from you...she and i have some...things to discuss.

Justine: We...do? *gives puzzled look*

Dracula: *gently but firmly grabs Justine's elbow* Yes...we do.

Justine: *is being dragged away by Dracula* Um...er...okay...I'msorrytoleavebutI'lltalktoyoulater...bye!

Loved your story...it was just...wow...can't wait for more!
Charmes Malheureux chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
I'm first, I'm first, I'm first!

AND YOU ARE DEAD! *tackles you* You let that baby live! You just HAD to do it, didn't you? I should HATE this chapter, but I do not. I love it. Even though I nearly punched a hole in my computer screen when Dracula brought the baby to life. DARN YOU, VLADDYKINS! You could have just let your bride go and be miserable, but no, suddenly you have this *brilliant* idea! What a coincidence that your first brilliant idea in probably a century was a way to bring that darn baby to life! It's a freaking CONSPIRACY, I tell you! *howls*

*glares at baby* Listen you little demon, you may be cute, but I see right through that soft, fleshy exterior...you are PURE evil...pure evil with soft black curls and twinkly blue eyes and fat little cheeks and..aw, who am I kidding? *squeezes Vladdy Jr's tummy* I *heart* you, wittle baby!

But I STILL won't say I wasn't happy to see you all blue and dead there at the beginning.

Anyway, excellent last chapter, and excellent story! Your writing kicks some severe hiney, dontcha knowit? This was SUCH a good idea, and I'm glad you were the one who thought of it, because I don't think anyone else would have been able to pull it off as well as you did.
Riona Winters chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
Hey!

Sorry it has taken me so long to review. I've been unbelievably busy these last few weeks. I haven't had a moment to myself yet! sheesh. Well, anywho, LOVED this chapter, definately got deeper into the vampiress' POV. Can't wait for more!

woopee!

Justine
Remember chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
Reviews? OF COURSE! I owe you that much anyway. AT LAST, you updated... the next one is the last? *sobs* I'LL MISS YOU!

But we're not there yet. I'm glad you put Dracula back into character... I missed angry-aggressive Dracula... in a strange and twisted sort of way. lol

My dear, you are such a natural at this writing business... I swear, you must write another story when you finish this one... k? PLEASE! FOR ME? Well, for the sake of me...

Anyways, this chapter was amazing. Dracula's emotions, his raw, savage temper, it knows know bounds. I love that... again, in a twisted sort of way. :D

UPDATE SOON!

-Rem
Charmes Malheureux chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
"I have heard a little about his former brides, the lot of them, though I have never heard about any children."

I wonder WHY. *note sarcasm* We've been over this before..and yeah, it's totally mean, but I can't wait until she has the baby and realizes that it's DEAD! *insane laughter* I mean..uh.. *unconvincing sob*

But honestly, I am DYING for the next chapter. I'm almost as anxious as this nameless bride, who I definitely want you to write more about when you've completed this. The way you conveyed her worries and excitements in this letter was amazing. Omigosh I can't wait, please, PLEASE update soon. This dramatic irony is KILLING me!

"I’m feeling much better now… the night it so beautiful, it beckons to me. I think we will go for a walk."

Yes, this ending was different, and because the next letter is the last, it's almost ominous-sounding..*gasp* I think I know what's going to happen! *bites nails* And I'm pretty sure the emails are working now, so PLEASE update as soon as possible! (And I'm serious...the emails are working, I'm not just saying that to get you to update. Not that I wouldn't do something like that, because I totally would.)
INVALID-Account08 chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
Very cute! i love it!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 9 . 1/7/2007
Great new letter. I love it. Keep with your letters.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 9 . 1/7/2007
OMG, I LOVE IT. SORRY THIS IS ALL IN CAPS, BUT I'M TOO LAZY TO TAKE IT OUT AND HIT SHIFT. YOU SHOULD KNOW. ANYWAY, I LOVE HOW WE SEE THE SIDE OF DRACULA THAT EVERYONE KNOWS. IT IS DIFFERENT, BUT I LIKE IT. AND THE DESCRIPTION, LIKE HOW HE SUFFOCATED THE ROOM, AMAZING. I AM REALLY SAD THAT THIS STORY IS ALMOST OVER. I WILL DEFINATELY REREAD THIS ONE. IT WAS SO GOOD. AND, AND, THERE IS AN AND, WE GET TO SEE THE BABY? I HOPE SO. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. I HOPE IT IS LONG. THIS ONE WAS A BIT ON THE SHORT SIDE, BUT I LOVED IT NONE THE LESS. OH, AND HOW SHE WAS SKINNY WHEN SHE WAS A HUMAN, THEN GOT ALL HEALTHY AFTER BECOMING A VAMPIRE, AND WONDERING HOW SHE WILL LOOK AFTER HER BABY IS BORN ADDS FEELING AND A NICE HUMAN TOUCH YOU ALMOST NEVER SEE WITH OR IN VAMPIRES. I TRULY COULD GO ON ALL NIGHT, BUT I AM TIRED, SO THIS IS ALL. I HOPE IT WAS LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU! YOURS TRULY,

a13
INVALID-Account08 chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Thanks for replying! But i don't understand what you meant about the 'it had better be better then the last' thingy. oh well! eet's okay!um...i can't remeber how to post and start a new chapter. Can you help me out? *Shoots big, huge, blue puppy dog eyes at you* oh and will you plz help my ego when i post mine and read? it's a cross between The Nightmare before christmas and Van Helsing. Lovley story though and keep writting!

ps. so sorry about your cat. i hope it gets better!
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »