Reviews for Letters to an Unborn Vampire
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
You better keep your promise! JKJK! I love it so much. I think you are taking lessons from someone... Your descriptors are excelent! Keep it up, we missed you! Loved it!

a13
Ron's Sweetie chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
Great new letter. Good Job. I LOVE IT. Your Story is well written. You have true talent. If only i had some of your talent.
Charmes Malheureux chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
Here's to what makes you happy!

Anna: You totally stole my line.

Not really. She's just insecure. Anyway, are you trying to beat a soft spot for Stickbutt into me with your constant flow of drabbles? Well, you better sit down. It might just be working.

It's just that you write her so well, and her relationship with Dracula, it's hard not to think, "Hm, maybe the stick isn't so far up her butt after all." :) Don't you feel amazing, woman? You're beginning to soften my heart for Verona! You are crazy.

Now I'm confused, though. Isn't it supposed to be your summer while it's our winter? (Well anyway, bet you don't like cold weather so much now, do ya? Ha! Sorry. I have a passionate hatred for all things winter. Not including snow days and the like, of course.)

Aw. *pat pat* It's okay. Don't worry, if you wish really hard, I'm sure Aleera will come and make you feel better. :P

Just kidding...

Feel better soon, my dear! And if you don't feel like updating, you don't have to. We will understand. Or I will. And anyone who doesn't will be beaten by me. And Aleera. Except for she'll do the beating part and I'll point and laugh to make it more humiliating, and I'll have fun doing it, too. Okay I'm done now, sorry.
Elephantian chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
Aw, that's so sweet! I hope Dracula returns soon.
Eriksbestfriend chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
YOUR ! WOW REALLY? Well i gota say "The Cat In The Hat" is pure genius! :D

Anyway good chapter I have enjoyed reading your story but havent reviewed before because me only just see story. Still glad i read it, this very good story. Please exuse my grammer I have been speaking in Welsh all day and writin in it so going back to English a wittle bit

Anyway chapter good, i enjoyed the letter from Sexy Vlad( I mean Dracula) and think that in the next chapter you have MORE FIGHTING because I'm sad and love that stuff...heh yeah.

Well bibi !

(and thanks for reviewing my story!)

bibi!

Eriksestfriend

P.S Dr. Seuss ydy Arbbennig! (dr. Seuss is speacial.)
4biddinVS chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
hey,

the letters are lookimg good keep going!
Charmes Malheureux chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Wow. That was hot.

"That, my love, is what has filled my mind for days upon days. More often, of course, before I fall asleep without you. Every time I get the thoughts anew they become more wild and strongly carnal. I have every intention of playing them out when I see you again."

*nudges Vladdykins* Wow, SOMEBODY is like way horny...ahem. It's okay, I understand. He's disturbed because he hasn't been laid in awhile. More disturbed than usual, anyway.

Sorry I didn't review sooner. I never got my email! Hmph. How rude.

I wuvved it. Awesome letter, it was so..uh..passionate! :) And Dracula was written perfectly.

"You have been forewarned love..." Haha.
Riona Winters chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
*GASP!* You mean i MISSED this chapter the second it was updated? AH! STUPID I never got an email *wah*

Well, anywho...got it now!

Wow...just...wow...

Dracula: Why so speechless, love?

Me: It was such a beautifully written chapter...hey, how come you can be so poetic, hmm?

Dracula: Why write the actions poetically when you can simply...act them out? *suggestive look*

Me: Oh, c'mon! Are you tired YET? After all...she DID put you in there, you greedy, egotistical, self praising bast-

Dracula: It is so important to you and your future that you not finish that sentence...

Me:...

Dracula: Good...now, where was I? Ah, yes...i remember...*evil smirk*

Me:...*gulp*...Um...can't we do SOMETHING else for a change?

Dracula: *puts on thoughtful expression* Well...you need to work on your story so why don't i threatent to NOT do something different if you don't work on your story, eh?

Me:...*confused expression*...wha...?

Dracula: *exasperated sigh*...just work on your story, damn it!

Me:...*meekly* okay...

NICE JOB WITH THIS CHAPTER! Only...why can't you just make it the last Dracula POV for now? :-( *sniff, sniff, tear* Ah well...no worries, i love your story no matter what POV it is in...

Well done, my dear1!
Elephantian chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Ah, another wonderful letter. I like these letters from Drac's pov, but I guess it's time to go back to the bride. Good work!
CardboardCreative chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
Aha. A different side of Dracula indeed. I never considered him to be much of a loving man.. but this change is quite interesting and shouldn't be discraded too suddenly. I admit, while reading this chapter in a school computer lab... it caused the giggles.

I do think that this chapter brought out a very interesting point in the story, and about the war - it seems very unbecoming of the character. I really do like it. From what I got from VH, Dracula is mostly a do-it-quick type of guy, but this one is much more deserving.

You're very good with Dracula, you seem very comfortable with him. Your bride is very on-the-ball, very poised and traditional. Both are well done.

And happy turkey day to you, too, Americana! Mine was last month, but some apple pie seems a good reward for this chapter. If I had some I'd be very giving.

:D
Remember chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
My dear... although that was the HOTTEST thing you have ever written *shudders*... I hope this unnamed bride/mother of the child doesn't include that steamy letter in with the rest... tee hee... I think you should slowly weave out of the letters and into an actual story... so that way we can have more of that. :) Because I love Dracula/O.C. fluff and stuff like that... yum. :)

Thanks for updating! You never cease to amaze me and I admire you! Your work is inspiring and your spirit and feeling in every word you write is... well, for lack of a better explanation (I'm sorta uninspired with words today) breathtaking. :)

-Remember (who btw LOVES your review! *sqwee!*)
Ron's Sweetie chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
Great new letter. I LOVE it. Keep going with them.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
I loved it! You are right about the fanfic emails not working, but hey, I read it! Great letter! I can't wait to hear the bride's next letter! Keep going! Happy turkey day to you to!

a13
CardboardCreative chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Very, very good. I really enjoyed the way you chose to position your words, and the choice of vocabulary for specific definitions was spectacular. It's hard to pull some of that off nowadays. We go overdramatic or we underplay our words, and for someone like the Count, you got it just right. For example: "It began to eat at him like poison and I watched in fascination as he howled in agony and withered away."

Factors like that cause a reader to think, it gives them very vivid imagery, and ideas to build their minds on.

Ten out of ten in the awesome department.

The characters in this story, Dracula and the like, are perfect for your style.

I say.. keep writing, and make-a us proud! :D :D
Charmes Malheureux chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Aw. I wanted to be review #50. *pouts* If you like long obnoxious reviews, then I'm your girl! I am the most obnoxious person on the planet, after all. Next to maybe...someone else. I can't think of anyone at the moment. Anyways, give you challenges? That sounds like fun! I'll think on that. Hm.

I like how you put action into the letters without interrupting them. It takes a measure of talent to do that without sounding retarded. This letter was awesome, and we got some words out of Vladdykins! Hurray!

I'm going to go think of another challengish thingy for you, and hopefully I'll get another letter dedicated to me, because I like that.

P.S. Some words of wisdom for you all: If you're ever in gym, get dressed out quickly. You never know when the siren for a fire drill is going to go off, and you might just be stuck standing outside in nothing but your underwear, jumping up and down because your feets be cold.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »