Reviews for Letters to an Unborn Vampire
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
aw this is so cute...it's really good
Elephantian chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I read this earlier but I didn't have time to review, but I am now! Anywho, this is amazing! Twas beautifully written, and I love the fact that's it's not about those little baby vampire things (as cute as they may be). Since it's not, I'm assuming it's a human/vampire baby (please tell me if I'm wrong) and I think that gives it more...more...*tries to think of right word*...more feeling and depth. I think it seemed strange that the brides were so attached to the so-ulgy-they're-cute babies (though I guess since they are their kids, they have to love them no matter what), so this is great! You did a wonderful job and I can't wait to read more!
Suliet-Is-Love chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
aww this letter was super good.

my favorite part was the ending

I only ask one thing from you: Grow, child, grow and live! Live for yourself, live for me, live for your father but mostly live for the vampire race.

thats a super good line.

Can't wait till you write another story this was Amazing keep up the good work.
Riona Winters chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Wow! Very interesting storyline! I've never come across someone whose story is posted through letters. I'm glad i stumbled upon your piece, it is short, yes, but so sweet...oh so sweet! I like it a lot! Are you sure you are new to this? For your writing style certainly doesn't reflect the normal 'newbie' writings...well, anywho, please continue on! I would love to read another precious letter...this one was so warm and hearfelt, it made me smile!

And i can't wait for you to post you V.H. Dracula inspired story, i hope you do so soon! And tell your BF The Dancing Cavalier she did a good job at keeping after you to post this!

I hope to read more from you soon!

NS
Remember chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Hello darling. This is Remember... I have no idea if you know who I am or what...but yeah. Hi! :)

So you're new, huh? Man, I remember those days... worrying about whether or not people will love you or hate you, always doubting your abilities (heck, I still do that :) Yes I'm guilty), and wondering how many reviews you've gotten like every five seconds to the point where you can't pry yourself from the computer. *chuckles* Some things never change hon, just to warn you. :)

So a little birdy told me to read your story, and like the humble and obedient SLAVE that I am, I am doing so. :) Yes, Dracula had to tie me to the computer chair and hold my head in a headlock so I'd stare at the screen... he smells good... *laughs* I'm totally kidding! But seriously, a birdy told me to check this out, so I am, and I'm SO glad I did! Even though your first chappie is short... who cares? My VERY first chapter was short too... its like... everybody does it! :)

I really like the idea you have here... letters to an unborn vampire... your first letter was beautifully written my dear. BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! Are you sure you're new at this? Because the emotions you weaved into the tone and words... the simplicity of it all... the hopes and aspirations and feelings each mother experiences... They were raw, unhidden, and beautifully captured. Flawlessly so.

I really look forward to more of your work. You have potential and your work is promising... and I've gathered all of this from the first chapter? 0_o ... wow. :) Well, good luck with chapter two. I'll do my best to review! You're doing great hon! Keep it up!

-Remember

P.S. My absolutely FAVORITE line was when you were describing Dracula... "...I only hope that you will grow to be as strong and have the lust for life that he does." BEAUTIFULLY written. You hit the nail right on the head hon... That describes Dracula flawlessly... particularly the 'lust for life' part. I had chills when I read that... Damn, you're good! UPdate asap! *please*
Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Hi i'm Jacqueline but you can call me Jackie I love your letter its so well written i'm looking forward to reeding your next letter. I hope we can be friends. You are truly a very good writer. I wish i had your talent.
Charmes Malheureux chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I like this line: " I only hope that you will grow to be as strong and have the lust for life that he does." It's very strange that Dracula would have a lust for life, seeing as he's a little bit dead. But I guess, depending on how you look at it, it kind of makes sense. Nice job, I think it was sweet. I'll keep an eye out for that upcoming story of yours. :)
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Aw, that's kinda sweet!

Nice Ending!
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
*GRINS* YOU FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK! YOU POSTED IT! *claps hands for my very best friend* *wipes away tears* i almost cried when i first read this, now i cry again...your such a good writer isn't she guys? *glares at people who are reading but not reviewing* Be nice to this author...REVIEW! Like i am...to the brillant, talented, brillant imaginative author. Thanks for taking the time to write, and correct, and yell at the computer for not working, and posting. THANK YOU! *smiles at you* you made my day...
corcrafields chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I'm the first reviewer! Yay!

That was nice! Very sweet and heartfelt. I love the brides. ;) Not many people do, but I've always liked them. So...is this A bride, THE bride, whatever? Eh, it doesn't matter. It was very good. More, please! I eagerly await your next update.

The Dancing Cavalier reviews my stuff sometimes. She's cool.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8