Reviews for Numbers Never Lie
Obey the Muse chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This was quite good.

I loved the part when Snape berated Hermione about wearing her hair down. It was too cute.
CaramelMonkPA chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Thank you for this story.
leytonbrucasnaley chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
loved it wish there was more!
DAYLE-CHAN chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love the story! I was kinda hoping there would be more.

Anyways well done!
mariecarrie chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh, god, this is amazing. So amazing, it could absolutely be canon and I wish it was. I'm not sure if I can read the third book ever again without wishing Snape were Hermione's biological father because of this story. I think this is one of the best stories I've read. I really hope that if you even have the slightest inclination to continue, you totally act on it - no matter how long it takes! Either way, this story was completely engrossing. Thank-you SO MUCH for it!
Loz chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I liked this, it was way more realistic than most 'Severus has a long lost child' stories. He doesn't suddenly evolve overnight from bastard to father material.
ForestRuins chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Great story! The characters were spot on and the circumstances were fitting.
Larenars chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Nightraze chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Great fic! This was written really well! Im adding it to my favs!
Beatrice Otter chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
An interesting idea, well written.
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
i loved this story!
Mazabm chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love this story. Great Job. I like how while it sorta a happy ending she doesn't fall all over him. It's well written and good. Great job.
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Excellent story, thanks for sharing.
LeaFairy124 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This really was a fantastic story! I honestly loved every minute of it. Your characterizations of both Hermione and Snape were pretty much spot on and I really enjoyed all their interactions and the added drama of them being related. Their reactions to the startling news was basically perfect too :)

I loved the AU ending to POA as well. Too bad there is no more :(

All and all a very nicely done story! Thanks so much for writing!
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Severus as Hermione's father? Not bad. At least you kept both of them in character. I love Hermione's slytherin side.