Reviews for Underdogs Live in Card Castles
beyondormason chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
“Can’t catch me, I’m the GINGERBREAD MAN!”

I could just -picture- that. Nice touch; lovin' this fic.
IpQ chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
update soon! this story is really awesome!
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
That was a very good story! The best I've read in a long time. Everythings so well described I feel as if I'm reading a typical story from a fiction book. But Mello's name is Mihael not Michael and it's a little mixed up on who's speaking at the top, I get the idea it's mostly Matt but there's a bit of Mello in there that messes it up.
Sterling Greyson chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
This was so sad and yet sweet. I love it!
678909 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
That was frickin amazing! Your writing style kicks all kinds of ass! But Mello's real name is Mihael, and it's Near not Nate... just thought I'd tell you...
theyellowcat chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
ahh... so good... this is getting ridiculous. I need to start a fan club or something. Surprised at the age though cause I know they met at wammy's house. Geesh... your stuff blows me away. I laughed at your profile... it sounds like me! You're not a Kurasawa fan are you?
Sweetciel chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
This was a suprisingly good story. I mean..i knew it was going to be good, but i didn't expect it to leap out and grab my full attention from start to finish. Really good job!
Puppe-tear chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Soo awesome! I totaly love your writing style! Really well done!I love Matt!
Bonkbonk chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Completely AWESOME. I absolutely -love- the way you write, and this was so much fun to read. I don't usually get this obsessed over "General" fics, either xD Beautiful stuff.