Reviews for Catch a Falling Star
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Beautiful. I really like this one, and yes, it's definitely happier than it's prequel. Although I like them both, this one brings everything to a close, full circle, and it does it so well. I like how Ed offered to get her a flower every day, and then did. But the rocks. Yes. That imagery makes sense.
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow, this was very sweet (I think you proved the naysayers completely wrong, yes!). I like EdWin, when it's not too mushy-gooshy and over-the-top - like this one. Somehow, I just knew that if you did romance, it would be perfectly the way I like it. And I was right XD

This was really good - no surprises there! _
rockpaperscissor chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I really like this one. As a rule, I usually don't like EdWinry fics - but this one is beautifully portrayed. And I do think that the jewish tradition is much more poignant and heartfelt, if not necessarily as pretty. It's interesting how you drew a connection between everlasting memory and their love... very sweet.
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
How did I not find this one earlier? I loved the first part of this story so much and I just happened to reread it tonight and then checked your page and *this* is here.

Oh. So. Pretty.
Hasso chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
interesting rock instead of flowers on graves to make an ever alsting impression. I like the ideal behind that fic so cool.