Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Omg this is the best Zut
Jasmin32001 chapter 7 . 2/17
Totally LOVED this fic! Is so flawless I could swear is canon! I totally love it! Like completely! Keep writing! :D
This was a great story! Absolutely LOVED the ending!
VulpeculaLynx chapter 7 . 1/20
Hate mail? I am bored fic?! Dear, this was so beautifully written. Thanks for sharing this amazing piece with us! :)
taimurpro chapter 7 . 1/14
Your story is one of the best stories I have ever read.
Your ability to make characters come to life be humorous sad etc is astonishing the ability to descrive surroundings scenes emotions and thoughts with some drama in the mix made the story one of the greatest so I have to say these two thing,first Thank you,yes you for writing such a story and second most of the readers including me crave(sorry if crave sounded sexual but as far as I am aware it is a synonym for want)and want for a sequel if you have a voice or the want to write a sequel and you can then please do for us your fans and readers
Like it
thebeautifulbicky chapter 7 . 1/2
Cute! :3
Brokenangelsely chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
Ahhhhhh the tales of ba sing se~ What a Lovely story! This was fun to read!
meatballs in the impala chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Okay, so... I have no words for this. The details, the plot twists, the perfect character portrayal! Everything was so to the point that it's hard for me to find any words at all to describe this masterpiece. You managed to imitate Zuko's awkwardness beautifully, as well as Iroh's delightful tone and speech. There is hardly anything I didn't adore in this little story. Even the closing lines, in classic Hollywood movie style (with "The End" and all) was amazing. The ending had me grinning like a fool, especially Zuko's "authoritative" tone; although I expected it a bit different, as in more dramatic, with Zuko running after Appa etc. Still good though. For some reason, the last scene from Pocahontas was playing in my mind as I read this last part. Anyway, congratulations on a job well done! It was an absolute pleasure to read your story!
CasaCan chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
This was so great! I love meddlesome Iroh.
caterina chapter 7 . 9/30/2016
OKAY FIRST OF ALL FUCK THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. REALLY WELL WRITTEN. second of all that ending was literally the best ending to any story I have ever read fu k my heart is failing this is really really beautiful. I love zuko's line at the end it reminds the readers of what this all started from and it's GREAT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
Awwwww. I loved it. It's great. I can't stop smiling XD
cresswellshipper17 chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
"Because you're horrible and it hurts me to watch you wander around like you're having some sort of seizure" - lol! I love your sense of humor. Thank you!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
This fic is easily one of my favorite Zutara fics. I love it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Queen Witch chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
This was the most satisfying story I've had the immense pleasure of reading in a long time. Thank you, and I hope you continue to write wonderful Zutara stories well into the future.