Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
YEAH! Now that was an ending! Those two are perfect for each other.
Toph and Iroh are two sneaky little buggers. Loved their plan ;)
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Awe! Who knew our favorite prince could be so romantic?
As always, Iroh is a hoot!
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Oh the awkwardness ;)
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! The owner won the bet!
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
I love this! It's completely unique and funny. You write very well :)
kaorusan241 chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Wow, wow, WOW. This was one of those fics that just consumed all of my thoughts while I was reading it, it's truly one of if not the very best zutara fanfics I've ever read. At the end I was getting closer and closer to the bottom of the page and I couldn't see on my phone if the story was marked complete so I was getting so concerned that it was just an unfinished masterpiece but thank god, and that ending wasn't rushed at all it was perfect, especially the final line. THANKYOU for writing this, zutara always and forever 3
FanFairyB chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
I absolutely loved this! Great job!
Piper Olsen chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
I've read a lot of fanfic, and this is the most perfect story I've eve read. Thank you.
Yeshua25 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I hate rereading books or stories.. but this one was just as good the second time. Masterpiece ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
I've read this like three times and it is still my favourite piece of work on this site. I especially love how it ended. :) fantastic job.
Sam chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Wow. I dont know how I never saw this story before but I am so glad I found it. This was absolutely perfect! I actually teared up when Katara found out at the festival that it was you :)
Bratty chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Years later, still hilarious. Bless you, you wonderful author, you!
Anon chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Ah that was so good!
nyanyanyan chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
This was really my favorite Zutara fic that I have read yet.
it would be funny if you added an epilogue of the old guys talking about the bets that they had on Zuko and Katara.
1,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »