Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
nyanyanyan chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
AAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHA! PUHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HA AAAAAAA AAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! i can't stop laughing this is BRILLIANT
unmichaela chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
ahhh, i first read this story quite a while ago, but have returned many times since then. this is my favorite zutara fic ever and I apologize for reviewing only now. just want to say thank you for writing this story and for giving me all the feels that I get each time I read it. you're an excellent writer and I hope you write many more avatar fics in the future! (preferably korra x general iroh hehe)
cocoa.choco.sprinkles chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Not bad at all. Your writing is pretty good, everything moved at a good pace and didn't remain on any one point too long. You clearly know what genre you want this to be and didn't try to feign interest in other genres, so everything was well done. I think that it's really a very plausible thing that Zuko would be more romantic as the Blue Spirit as opposed to his regular self. Everyone has sort of forced him to play his role of arrogant prince, and he gives the people what they want. Not to mention, talking is really not and has never really been his strong point. So, I think that given the freedom of anonymity and the necessity of being creative since he can't talk, that really made it very believable and led for some great scenes.

Speaking of, I think some parts of this story are steamy enough to potentially bump this rating up higher than teen. It's at the very least an older teen, considering the rating system. And while I'm on the subject, you did mention that Zuko got to know Katara a little bit through her random rants that often accompanied their dance lessons, but I think perhaps showing just a tad bit more of that development could help in the future. I believe that Zuko and Katara are in lust, but anything deeper than puppy-love I don't buy. lol That being said, I really think it's hard to write those two in that capacity [true love]. They were sort of made for lust.

All in all, I really enjoyed the story. And I've wanted a good Blue Spirit story. There is so much potential there that I don't think many people capitalize on, but you did. :D

CCS
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
this was so cute!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
ALL CHAPTERS WERE EXELLENT
NICE JOB
TRUE NOVEL ARTIST 100/100
crimsontears82684 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
I really enjoyed this. The writing was well paced amd the characters were written really well. I did think Katara would have been alot angrier and maybe frozen him to a wall again. I definately think this is on of the more cohesive Zutara fics.
Anon chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I hate you. I read the whole story in one sitting and was gushing the entire time. You wrote this perfectly.

Yes to Iroh and Toph for orchestrating everything
Yes to Zuko and Katara because they will forever be the meant to be otp

Thanks for the story 3
Heartbreaker chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
GOSH! That was a great fanfic! Make a sequel now! Um...,please?
lapanteragostoza chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Wowowowow just... Wow. This story is beautiful. I finished it all in one sitting. I loved it, so perfectly written and wonderfully imaginative, taking enough liberties within the avatar universe while still sounding like something that could definitely been canon lol. This story is old as hell but damn its a classic.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow... This might just be my favorite Zutara story of all time. Such a well-written and perfectly paced read. Gosh I just loved this!
Ruby of Raven chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Ha! XD Perfect way to end the story with the way it all began. XD Lovely!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
So I just read this fic and all I can say is amazing! It wasn't rushed but still made me want to read more. I loved the romantic parts and you portrayed both characters so well! I am pretty sure that you don't have a sequel but I wish you did...can you try to write one? I am going to check if ou have one right now. If you don't please please please write another one. I will be looking out for one (of you decide to).
HunterMoore chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Wonderful story, especially for something you were just writing when you were bored. I loved every minute of it.
Rapunzel3 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
I would just like to say that i am absolutely in love with this story! I loved your writing and the story. I think my fav part was the fact that he was teaching her how to dance i just loved every second of it. Great Job!
Hey chapter 7 . 5/29/2014