Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Dexaf chapter 7 . 9/2/2020
i loved this story much, even it's just 7 chapters it flow well even Katara slap him but in the end they knew each other feelings and made some promise it's adorable.

i like it when you make Zuko meet Jin and Song even Katara in the same time. it's was awkward and funny, i even laughing a lot. thanks for writing this story and good job for writing the personality and everything.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/25/2020
I loved this, you should be bored more often. It was very sweet and i like how you portrayed the characters, it seemed really true to the actual story and i wish this is how it went.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2020
2 things that are infinite human stupidity and Iroh's wisdom.
BlondeBandit chapter 2 . 8/24/2020
I’m really enjoying reading this! It’s pretty spot on with character personalities and I hope you continue to write
SLotH4 chapter 7 . 8/21/2020
And Jin and what’s her face lived happily ever... oh. Lol. I always felt those two were shortchanged in the series and that’s continued here, not that it’s an issue. Someone always gets hurt in love triangles. I enjoyed the story. And it’s nice to read Zutara that doesn’t involve kidnapping.
SilvijaRii chapter 7 . 8/19/2020
such a cute and interesting story
sokka's instinct chapter 2 . 8/15/2020
to make Zutara cannon in the ATLA remake, go here on , to sign this petition. /YxqJ2MqsVF Spread the word!
Nerd w keyboard chapter 7 . 7/29/2020
That was an interesting read, good job!
Puffykinz chapter 7 . 7/28/2020
I didn’t know how much I needed this. But YAS QUEEN!

Ugh I needed Thai to be cannon. It is in my fuckin head
DUH BOMB chapter 7 . 7/21/2020
Fuck yeah what a fanfic
mch378 chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
OMG I LOOOVED IT, please tell me you're going to do a sequel 3
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 7 . 6/30/2020
This was iconic! Amazing! Absolutely brilliant!
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 7 . 6/19/2020
The story is great but the ending had me laughing with glee since it was both funny and appropriate XD
Zoe chapter 7 . 6/2/2020
Ahhh I loved this story so much!
LifeAfterAll chapter 7 . 6/2/2020
I love that ending! It was so cool! This was such a fun story to read! Thank you for writing this!
1,031 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »