Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Please delete this act. thanks chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
This was soooo well written! Please write a sequel! You definately stayed true to the characters! I wish this had been an actual episode, anyways pleeeeeese write a sequel. the ending was epic. Did I mention you should write a sequel?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
oh my gosh! loved it! great job. I stayed up til 2 in the morning reading the end of this. my only complaint is I wont get much sleep. great job!
Caelleh chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
My only regret is that it's finished.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! You let the relationship develop at a normal realistic rate and it worked brilliantly. Thanks for this, I really enjoyed it. I am reading this six years after it was written so I take it if you haven't written a sequel yet you're not going to but for what it's worth I would have read one and enjoyed it.

Thanks for the amazing read,
The Purple Alice
mischievous female chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Wonderful story!
Serendipithy chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Hahahhaa, if it's a T rated fic, it's impossible for it to be the other PWP. Also, totally forgot this was AU. It's more like a canon interlude or a canon divergence to me. I can imagine this happening in a non-filler episode. :)

I love this love... web? Zuko deserves all this girl-lovin', even if he doesn't want it. ;D
Serendipithy chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Random and completely outdated, but I completely agree with your a/n at the end of the fic... When people don't reply to messages, it's not our faults. 8D

I love the dancing scene. Your characterization of Zuko is really well done. This seems so non-AU and I just love it.
DalisaY-17 chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Hello

So today I went hunting for fics while college load wasn't that heavy yet, and I though "hey, let's go look for Zutara ones" - and then I read this. Besides the typos due to bringing out ideas as best as possible, I just have one thing to say.

Absolutely flawless. It's beautiful and heart-felt and sense-teasing, and it's always been something that I've admired in your work. And the characterization and shifting of POVs - how do you make it so natural? _

I know it's been a while, but it's been a real treat to read your babies again. Stay awesome, ate!

-Dalisay_17 (that lurker kid from a while back in the LJ Phil!APH group) :D
RennFlight chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Hate mail? Are you kidding? This story was absolutely brilliant! First off, can I just say that I love how you avoiding turning this into smut? So much Katara x Zuko fanfiction is nothing but sex, and that gets very annoying very, very quickly. I think you did a very good job of portraying their characters, and I think you did an amazing job at having their relationship progress at a realistic pace and in a realistic way. Beyond that, this was *really* well written, and a true pleasure to read. Thank you, thank you very much.
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
When I hit the part about when Katara thought she and Zuko had "a snowball's chance in the Fire Nation" I thought "Hey! I totally came up with that on my own" DX But needless to say I laughed it off and kept reading. And reading...and reading. Don't get me wrong, I love long chapters like these. XD One more chapter to go :(
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Very nice first chapter! Everyone was in character and the humor was too much to handle XD Exectuted wonderfully, yet a few misspellings came up here or there, not enough to make me cringe or anything :) I do find myself thinking about how I had an idea for my fic similar to this, but it wouldn't be seen until the second part (Book 2). Again, wonderful first chapter and I hope everything I meantioned continues throughout the fic. And as for the updates I completely understand if you never finish it, though I certainly hope you do (if it isn't complete already) :)
junegemm chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
OMGOSH! THAT WAS AN AMAZING STORY. I NEVER GIGGLED AND LAUGHED SO MUCH - EVER! loved it.
evening blue chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
omg i love this fic! bravo!
it's simply me chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Even though this is YEARs old, I just have to say it: This was superbly written. This is so far the only fanfic I have read for the Avatar series that has the characters exactly, spot-on nailed on their personalities. Maybe the end was a little rushed, but it wasn't at all felt, because it was built. I loved it! Just perfect

You should be bored more often :D
momoandappa chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
omfg THE ENDING. OMG. I JUST.. I CANT. THAT WAS PERFECT. "WE'RE GOING AFTER THE AVATAR" omfg perfect.

omg sorry I'm such a spazz lolol ong I love it though. Amazing job