Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
ZUTARA chapter 7 . 5/29/2020
OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS GREAT! Perfect. Seriously. Thank you! I’ve never been so excited! Best fanfic ever! And finally one that has an interesting ending and ending at all! Thank you! SO CUTE!
Igornerd chapter 7 . 5/26/2020
Right, Zuko. After the Avatar...
mansi chapter 3 . 5/22/2020
Discovered this in 2020 while trying to relive my childhood, and I'm so glad I found this gem! Awesomely written and it makes me very nostalgic for when Zutara was my ultimate ship
greyerve chapter 7 . 5/19/2020
Oh I loved this so much, it's so amazing I want to cry, I would love to read moooooreeee the story is so fantastic. Omhkmhomhomhomhobh
nalabebe chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
I super liked this story! I'm very choosy with the Zutara fanfics I read because I don't like it when the characters stray from their personalities and how they really are. But this story stayed true to the characters. Was hooked the entire time. Great job on the story!
brenda sianipar chapter 7 . 5/7/2020
ITS SOOO GOOOODDD! i LOVE EVERYTHING! the plot, the characters, your writing style, ugh! You’re soo talented! thank you sm for this masterpiece! Ugh Zuko and Katara r so cute together, even when they fight! Lovee! the ending too!
Blackswan15 chapter 2 . 4/28/2020
This story is great! I can’t wait to read the rest! No I have the song it’s your love by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill running through my head. LOL.
Pentastic chapter 7 . 4/13/2020
very good story. i love how you changed the cannon details so little and still weaved the story in between moments from the show.
3Holmes Please Finish CHOICES chapter 7 . 2/28/2020
i loved this
PSJS chapter 7 . 2/23/2020
Wow your “I’m bored” fic is art
Carusel chapter 7 . 1/1/2020
I know this fic is over a decade old by now and you probably moved on but I can't leave without telling you how much I loved it.
I don't know how you did it but the characters felt like you pulled them straight out of the series. There are so many stories where Katara is reduced to a damsel in distress without an agenda and I'm so happy you kept her fierce nature and temper. And your Zuko.. I love him so much. After dozens of stoic and perfectly composed Zukos in other fics I was so happy to see him awkward and angsty again.
Even though it's a little short and I'd want more this is perfect as it is. The ending is really sweet and doesn't contradict the later events too much even though it was written when the series wasn't even finished.
I'm still feeling warm and soft after finishing it and I'll be sure to come back in the future.
Thank you for writing this!
ravengabrielle chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 7 . 12/27/2019
A few grammar errors and typos but it was great! This is one of my first couple of Zutara fics and I hope to find more like it! Thanks for writing this and hope you keep writing!
Dinosaur dinner chapter 7 . 10/16/2019
No chance you'll actually see this but it was amazing thank you
Fher34 chapter 7 . 9/2/2019
Oh...MY...GOOOOOD.
THIS! THIS WAS AWESOME!
Dammmn! This was such a ride! I was so overwhelmed at times and flustered and so rooting for those two! Hdkhcsjkcjskfndkdj
I am SCREAMING so badly! This was a total gem and I've never been happier about a zutara fic! Everything felt so in character! It was awesome!
1,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »