Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Hawk-Eye8 chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
*Cries* so awesome...
April chapter 7 . 11/1/2006
Oh man oh man oh man!

This story just wouldn't let me go. Thank you for it. I should have gone to sleep hours ago but I couldn't.

It was wonderful, and thrilling, and romantic. Wow.
Niana Kuonji chapter 7 . 10/31/2006
*grins* Katara, that's cheating. Gods, iroh is a wonderful, sneaky bastard. I loved this story. But where on earth did Zuko get so much money to buy so many panda lilies? Oh well. They worked, that's what counts. :D
Stank You chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
I sat in my chair for ten minutes trying to think of something to say about your story and I am just speechless. This was the most amazing piece of work I have ever read. You are really talented. Keep it going; keep it going! Please.
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
OMFG! I loved it! It wasn't as emo as the last and was so funny! I want a sequel...
TeenAnimeOtaku chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
AH! OMG! OMFG! I frickin loved it! This is the greatest bored fic I've ever read! I don't care if the end was rushed it was awesome! I sat in school all day saying I can't wait to read this fic, and now I'm sad because it's over! Again, so good! Loved it! Totaly original, and awesome! loved it! Do you get my point yet? Well, I hope you do, cuz I did! Maybe I'll read something else you wrote, and great job!
Nanyin chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
worthy of a second part. hope to see one soon
K-Lionheart chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
*Sob* That was perfect...that was beyond perfect! oh man I am actually crying here! I was just so...oh gods instant fave, I am so showing this fic to my friends, they'll freak over it. I have never thought to see such and amazing story held so beautifully. This was beyond perfect I mean, I can't begin to explain...oh man I'm gonna go blow my nose now, THIS WAS AWESOME! *SOB*
Yoshi chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
Hate mail? What are you talking about?

It was excellent! I loved it!

I can't wait for your next fic.
shikamaru roxs my soxs chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D END THIS! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

shikamru's hot honey *_*
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
I love you so much! This story was completely and utterly amazing! I can't wait until you start your next Zutara story!
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
HATE MAIL? WHAT hate mail? ill kick anybodies butt who tries to send you hate mail! this was THE perfect ending to THE perfect zutara story! hmph'' hate mail indeed.

However, a sequel would be GREATLY appreciated. people would LOVE to see when Zuko catches up and the romance that ensues. Most importantly people would love to see Sokka's anger and shock at realizing his "innocent baby sister" is going out with the Prince of the Fire Nation. and i have an idea. what if you made Jin or Song (preferably Jin, Song's a wuss) was a little vindictive? No fury like a woman scorned and all that.

i REALLY hope you make a sequal. in fact, im puttin you on author alert. (checks "AA" box) Dont let this go to waste girl (you are a girl right?)

L8r

SAT
littlejumper01 chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
omg omg omg. that was wonderful. there will be a sequal right? there is so much more you can do for this story(ies) yeah, bet jin and song are a little poed, and the owner must be really happy he won the bet, but sad her lost the best things that happened to his little tea shop. please more more more. please...
1ku chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
So cute! For a PWP, that was pretty good! I really enoyed reading it :)
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Lol, oh that mask costs him sometimes! Great chapter, I can't beleive how much of a sweetheart Zuko is! Panda lilys are so romantic!
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »