Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Zombie chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
"Like a zombie," I squieled at that part! I also squieled at many other parts, and had many "Aw" in there too. And, I was biding in excited laughter at the end. I could see the last scene perfectly in my head."Uncle" "What is it,nephew?" "Prepare out things," pause "Were going after the Avatar". I loved this fic!Thank you for making it!Cant wait to read another story from you!
MissNekoChan chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
omg! this story rocks out loud!

this is probably the BEST avatar story i have read. so awesome! and the makeput scenes? i didnt think it could get any hotter. omg im so bummed to see it end. i dont suppose ull be doing a sequel huh? cuz dude, those make out scenes are just too good to let go! but like happens next! so awesome, im putting this one of my FAVS!

o man but u just cant leave it like this! no no... i shouldnt pressure u into doing something u dont want... but man was it good...

alright ill leave u now.. great story, my fav avatar story thus far...
Tessa chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
I can honestly say that I'm horrible about reviewing the hundreds of stories I've read. In my defense I have a 1 year old little girl and a 3 year old little boy...

But OMG! I had to stop everything and write to you about how crazy I am about this story... I was looking for a story that took place in Ba Sing Se and tada... I found one.

If i could beg a sequel from you I will... PLEASE!

Wonderful work! Wonderful story! Wonderful Writer!

Tessa
SuperbiaLuxuria chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
OMG! I can't believe it's over! *sobs* I want a friggin sequel!
FloatyBlobCat chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
DD *applause* Oh, I don't know what you're talking about. This was so PERFECT. The perfect little "simple" guilty-pleasure-without-being-lemony Zutara fic. All the kisses...and the flowers...and the moments...AGH! LOVE! *spazzes*. And the Iroh/Toph thing was just...SO perfect XDD. Yeah. Leave it to them to have known all along. *SQUEE* I love your stories way too much. Oh gosh. And the ENDING was PERFECT LOVE. And the last line works wonderfully, too. Like bringing it back to the "way things were"...only NOT REALLY buahahahha XDD. I'm so happy right now. Thank you XDD~
elle elleb chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
OH! i loved it! im sad though, because i WANT MORE! WA...
peninhand9 chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
i absolutely love it, its the best avatar fanfic ive ever read! write another story please! (zutara!)
SarahE7191 chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
Are you going to write a sequel? You have too. Atleast a little short Epilogue or something. Please.

Sarah
J.M.Sage chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
*severe twitching* Darling, I'd be sleep deprived over and over again just to get those first time twitchings. So gorgeously wonderful. I do love your open endings. They're my favorites. Heck! Even Work of Art had one! *grin* I adored it. The ending was beautiful. Pandalilies: genius.

O! The line that had me cracking up and waking up the house (including the woman who just got back from surgery, which was a large mistake) was: "Oh, you’re a sick little koala otter, aren’t you, Katara?"

Wow. Random much. I LOVED IT! The Sequel Taang fic that is possibly in the works... I shall anxiously await it. Bravissima!

You may not do well with compliments, but you damn well deserve them. ! ;D
Amara-chan chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
Okay..one word..SEQUEL! lol This story was excellent. Feel free to write another story in your boredom anytime. Oh, and did I mention a sequel? ;)
charizardag chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
not a bad way to end it. great job
Belinda chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
*gasp* NU! T.T Damn Zuko and his mask. Oh well, at least Katara likes Zuko, both of him at that haha P Yay for Zutara!
Zombie chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
*falls out of chair* That last bit cracked me up! Woo! Funny! Good chapter! Sad that theres only one more, but glad that this wassent the last chapter! Update!
mimi008 chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
NO only one more chapter left?

you've gotta make a sequal or something!

love the story and update!
shikamaru roxs my soxs chapter 6 . 10/27/2006