Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Reader chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
I need the next chapter! But I don't want the story to end! Help. *bawling* This isn't fair. Please tell me you're going to start another fanfic after this. *sniffle*
iTomato chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
YAY CHAPTER!

I loved the first part of this chapter. Sneaky!Zuko trying to hide a sleeping Katara. Snicker.

[“Oh, Zuko, I couldn’t help by stop by and see you again,” Toph mocked in a breathy sigh. She batted her eyes and held her hands against her heart. “Oh, Katara,” she began in a lower voice. “I want your body next to-”]

That is totally Toph, and I love it. :D That whole scene was hilarious!

And Sokka finally goes to the Tea Shop! XD Definitely one of the highlights of this chapter. And Aang's not-so-subtly. Nyahaha.

Squee! He bought her panda-lillies! 8D

But the best part - forgetting the mask at the end. XD! Best way to end a chapter, ever.

Ahh, can't wait for the end! :D

-MysticalDreamer
BabyGooGoo2 chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
this is wonderful!

i can't wait for the next chapter
AvatarFanatic chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Only one more chapter? T-T (sobs) Just one more, and it's all OVER? But this was such a cute fanfic! I don't want it to end!

Yeah, I love it! _
shiningsolace chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Awesome story! I just found it and now it's going to be over in the next chapter. Wah! I'll get over it. *snifsnif*
rocio chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
I love this chapter!

It enchants to me as you obtain that all activity zutara is suspended to obtain condition in the reader (and also desperation).

GO ON!

I like all your fics!
elle elleb chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
i really love it! im excited to see how it all ends :)
powderedsugar chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
aw poor guy he so stupid sometimes a cant wait to read the next chapter!
SuperbiaLuxuria chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
Good old Zuko. Ever so smooth. lol loved the chapter!
J.M.Sage chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
one more? *Tears* This makes me as sad as when I realized RotR only had one chapter left. Oh, well. They're all good, beautiful, Zutara- filled runs. *squee* My computer is retarded. It's my hotmail that's retarded. It's official. *sigh*
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Dancing lessons eh? Lol, either way they're meeting with each other secretly and enjoying each other's company and that's all that matters!
FloatyBlobCat chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
DD Omigosh. AWESOME chapter. Let's see...heh. They can't deny it now. LOVE how you developed their feelings for each other *claps for Toph and her perceptiveness XDD* And I caught the little shippings-war bomb you snuck into the story kehehe XD~ I LOL'ed at the "Young Master Katara" thing XD I'd almost forgotten about that. The last section was SQUEE. And a very funny ending, yeah, way to break the mood XDD. ;_; AWW...only one more chapter? *sniff* Well...please...at least say you'll have another Zutara story coming...soon? . It might be a little annoying/selfish of me, but your writing is just waay too good and awesome to read...
saiyukicat chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
Woo! Love this story as mch as I liked your other Zutara one. I like how Zuko interacts with all the girls, and the romance isn't too sudden. Update soon!
mimi008 chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
WOW! I love this story, and IMO you've managed to keep everyone in character! great job, please update soon!
TeenAnimeOtaku chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
AWESOME! For a bored fic this is really good! I love it! UPDATE!
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »