Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Poor Junior, he probably needs ice for those burns. Lol, good story so far and I can already tell that this will be a Zutara, right? *hopeful*
AnitaGrace chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
Oh, I love that little cliche thing you put in there with Zuko. That was so funny.

Maybe you could have Jet come back? Or Toph recognize ole Blue by his footsteps?
powderedsugar chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
ok i really love this story! it makes me smile because it is great to finally see katara as a bad dancer! all of the other fics have her at the "professional dancer" status and i have to comment on something from a few chapters back..."pimp him" lmao i can totally see him in a purple velvet cape and hat with zebra stripes and a big dollar sign necklace, gold glasses and a pimp cane
lyoness chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
oh my gosh! soo cutee!
Awapuhi chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Call me a selfish snot, but I REALLY want you to make the sotry longer rather than shorter. You're quite possibly the best ATLA fanfiction writer out there, and when I come on the computer at night to check my alerts, it saddens me when you have no updates. At least promise another Zutarian in the near future?
AnitaGrace chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Hmm, wil she recognize him by his dance style at the festival? Hmm.
littlejumper01 chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
yay an update. this is such a good story... i lurve it. yeah so, only one or two chapters left? that's not,... well it's your story I can't tell you how long it should be, that's all your decision. so I love the story and please upate as soon as you can. please.
zutara4ever61194 chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
i really like your story. i love reading the katara-song-jin-zuko type of stories. it has a really good plot line. i read you're other story, rhythm of the rain and it was really good.

please update soon.
latafmodginkianp37 chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Nice.. each chapter isn't very long or too short... So take your time writing the next chapter.
Zombie chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Aw... this fic. is coming to an end T_T In this chapter though, I foudn the first half pretty funny, I kept on laughing. How could Zuko forget his mask? Kinda important... but oh well. Update when you can!
moxieweed chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Aww! I adore the bits about Zuko's apron. It fits him so well!
shikamaru roxs my soxs chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
i would say dont end it, but if you must...

shikamaru's hot honey *_*
thepennameboo chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
great chap. hope you update soon
InkHeart17 chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Hilarious chapter! Your talent for writing continues to shine brilliantly. I can't pick a favorite part in this chapter.
INACTIVE-Cherry-Wolf chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Ah~~ swoon...

I love how you keep making Song and Jin's characters! I can see Jin being the jealous type, while Song being the type to forlornly watch and worry! I love how the three girls all have different personalities, but they all like Zuko... well, Katara will eventually! lol!

Zuko's feelings are finally fleshing out and he's beginning to see things... hohoho!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
1,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »