Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
INACTIVE-Cherry-Wolf chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Ah~~ swoon...

I love how you keep making Song and Jin's characters! I can see Jin being the jealous type, while Song being the type to forlornly watch and worry! I love how the three girls all have different personalities, but they all like Zuko... well, Katara will eventually! lol!

Zuko's feelings are finally fleshing out and he's beginning to see things... hohoho!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Narrator chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Witness the power of that oh-so-magnificent Force called... gravity. *snerk* Oh dear, they really got banged up in this chapter neh? I enjoyed it nonetheless, especially teh moemtns when Toph got her witticisms in. Take your time with this dear, we want you to enjoy it as much as we do.

Salute!

The Narrator
damnilovelaure chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
i squealed when i saw this was updated. i love the story and i cant believe its going to end soon. if you decide to write another story, i'll surely read it.
iamanonymousiam chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
wow. I really like where this is going. Zuko is sweet, but not a wimp, and certainly full of normal male hormones. Great job!
iTomato chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Chapter love!

Nyahaha, I love the awkwardness at the start of this. I laughed so much. And Zuko's inner hormonal teenager. XDD

[And while they were one in the same, he couldn’t help but feel jealous of himself.]

For some reason, I can see Zuko being jealous of himself, liekwoah. And it amuses me so much. XD

And Toph's snarkiness with Katara!

[“To fantasize about Zuko?” Toph made kissing sounds and Katara felt her face burn up.]

I can totally see Toph doing/saying that. XD

And I really liked the end. Figures she conks out the one night he didn't bring his mask. 8)

Oh! And the part where Sokka wonders if there are girl spirits that steal boys sticks out a lot! XD Hahahaha. Oh, Sokka. What will we do with you? :D

Wewt! Can't wait to read more of their misadventures! Huzzah!

-MysticalDreamer
em chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
I LOVE THIS! Please write more!
CoalTrain chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Oh my God. This has to be one of the best, most descriptive stories I've ever read. I love it! Good thing I didn't start on your other tonight, though, I know I wouldn't have been able to stop reading and it's getting late. Musical practice in the morning. But really you must update this soon. I'm in love!
Jyuami chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
yay an update! -

i enjoyed the emotional development in this chapter. katara and zuko's feeling are so much more defined. jin and song's jealousy/disappointment were nicely done.

i'm glad they've rescued appa. toph's insight was wonderfully done, it made me grin. a little sad this is going to end, but yeah i understand, there isn't much direction to take this in. nevertheless, i still look forward to the next chapter XD.

as always, update when you can :D.
Everlasting Chemistry chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Only two more chapters! It so DEFINTELY be longer than that! WAHT ARE YOU THINKING! You're "bored" fic has alot of stuff to work off of! PLEASE KEEP ON IT! THIS STORY COULD HAVE SO MANY MORE CHAPTERS! So... PLEASE write more than two chapters.
J.M.Sage chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
lolz. YAY! It made me happy. And another round of eternal thanks for making this longer for me. _ No. Ch10-18 didn't work. Which means my computer's retarded. *sigh* I have to use the laptop then. And it's God awful to type on that thing with gel nails. Oh well.

I liked the way you "screwed" the show's plot though. That was pretty smooth. So you should have the end of the story by this Saturday!
uffda1nat chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Yah! I luv all the awkward falls! Another brilliant chapter, give yourself a pat on the back. Please update again soon, it's the highlight of my week! seriously.
rocio chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Hey!

I love your fic! Is pretty original!

I like the participation of Jin and Song and the way in wich the zutara relationship is going on!

Is my favorite fic!
shortvella chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
I think that you're doing a wonderful job with this fic. It certainly is different. I really like the plot so far. Keep going with it! Up date SOON!lol
SuperbiaLuxuria chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Are you seriously going to end it? NO! On the positve side good chapter! ;)
charizardag chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Well, keep it up, I want to see if Sokka catches them
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »