Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
pendragoness chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
...:)...yay! Appa's back! ...heheheh...Song and Jin are making a getting a little jealous huh?...:) I loved it!
katara-water25 chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
can Iroh and the shopkeeper get anymore cheesy? they really need to get laid... or better go and get therapy. this is a brilliant story anyway
sangi chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
OMG. This writing style sounded so familiar and I was like ... who writes like this? And then I noticed the author name for once. I laughed so hard.

Well, I love this story so far. Keep going!
InkHeart17 chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
So much love for the last part! And excellent tension in the first part and with returning Katara's necklace! Please update soon!
kokay chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
First of all, i love your stories, theyre long, interesting, and very funny. You describe all the interactions with so much detail that i can "see, hear and feel" every scene when i'm reading them. I really love this story, it has a different twist, the other one "Rythm of the rain" was awsome but with more drama, i mean, this is completely different, what's on your head? where do you get all the ideas? your work is amazing!
katara-water25 chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
awesome keep it coming!
GladiatorGoddess chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
It's a good story, it really is, and has a great plotline, but Zuko seemed a liitle bit dim in it...as a warmonger prince, shouldn't he be a bit smarter? I just kind of noticed that the words 'stupidly' and 'dumbly' were used a lot with him. Good story, though.
Elle Elleb chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I LOVE THIS STORY!
kaledor chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
Please, PLEASE write more soon. This story is really good and I'm not sure how long I can wait for more. In my opinion you have really caught both zuko and katara down and I look forward to seeing what happens.

Kaledor
AnitaGrace chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
i love this story. i really hope you continue it and i hope happiness follows.
peninhand9 chapter 4 . 10/20/2006
come on! update! its so good!
Inkbl0t chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
OMG, I was laughing so hard I think my neighbors heard me!

-“Oh…that Uncle of his…he’s good.”-

Yeah, I bet all of it was an evil masterminded plan of Iroh's! He told Katara to come by for info but made her wait until it was too late, so Zuko had to (for a lack of a better term) 'entertain' her instead, thus spending more time with her!

-Pst, if I was in Iroh's place, I'd have bet thirty.
InkHeart17 chapter 3 . 10/18/2006
Awesome twist with Song's arrival! I laughed so hard in that last scene! Also loved the fantasy of Katara on his ship. Those pesky hormones...
Deranged Reviewer chapter 4 . 10/18/2006
What a delightful read! I love the twist in your Avatarverse fanfic.

Other things I liked:

-how you don't rush the romance (although you should more)

-how Katara and Zuko's attitudes towards each other are believable

-how you remind us of scenes from the actual series (i.e. Sokka's 'beef' with the poetry mistress)

-Katara's and Iroh's witty remarks

-how you introduced Zuko's 2 other love interests

Although there were grammatical errors here and there, it does not hinder the potential of this fic. Oh, and despite that this is your 'I'm bored' fanfic, the plot is actually very good and you should DEFINATELY continue it (and not to mention UPDATE MORE) I love this, I love you, so update! till next time...
fires-from-ashes chapter 4 . 10/18/2006
::Cracks whip:: Damagectrl, i sense you are in hiding from crazy lemon-wanting fangirls who demand smut... However you must return. Or else I will drive the thirty or so minutes to San Jose (which from your hints in RotR I'm guessing is where you live) and do this: GR! WRITE NOW.

... honestly, i think that made no sense ...
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »