Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
claire m chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
this has to be one of the best avatar fanfics i've ever read. the plot is awesome and you are the master of finding awkward situations for our favorite prince. keep up the good work. i'd love to see what happens!
Halo1209 chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
This is such a great story, Please update!
awhnuh chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
I love the story and the plot; it's an original plot, and I like that. I just thought the end of this chapter was amazing; I can imagine the whole story in my mine, but this was the most detailed and clearest, I have no idea why.

Anyway, I can't wait for updates, since I was mad at myself for reading too fast for my own good, because that meant no more chapters to read! I'm looking forward to reading more chapters!
InkHeart17 chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
I noticed a few minor spelling errors ("where" meant as "were", etc.) But such a great characterization of mild Blutara. It's a hard encounter to write, I've attempted such a thing myself... Again I laughed a lot although there were much more baited breath moments. Excellent chapter!
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
First of all, FANTASTIC characterization of everyone! The set-up and the encounter were brilliant! Your writing technique is very skillful and inticing. I laughed a lot reading this. Excellent work!
anonymous chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
This is the best fanfiction... EVER! Keep up the good work and great Zutara story line _
sofia815 chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
yay! Hah... old men, that like tea and bored games, its like a happy world filled with Iroh... keep up the good work!
shikamaru roxs my soxs chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
nice... but you'll never get rid of me!

shikamaru's hot honey *_*
HeartofFire-SoulofWater chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Wow, this story has me giggling the entire time!

I love it! I can't wait for the next update!

HoFSoW
usagiwoo chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
hi! i luv all your avatar works(zutara,i luv it!)i hope you update this fanfiction fast because i can hardly wait.

p.s. i also like anthropology and would hope to study it soon
Skwurlluvr chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Wow... this is so wonderfully written. You've captured the minute details of the characters so wonderfully! I particularly love the little bites you have to 95% of the Zutara fanfics and the Soku fanfics. They really made me laugh, as did Katara gagging.

I could actually see the show, this story is wonderful

BRAVO
iTomato chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Hahaha. I must say, I'm lovin' this new fic of yours. It's a lot more light-hearted than the previous, but just as good. :D

I love the idea of Zuko masquerading as the Blue Spirit to give Katara dancing lessons. So unique!

Nyahaha, Song meets Jin. So perfect!

And the last scene in this chapter - oh, I laughed so much. XD Iroh is a mastermind of plotting. I love how customers in the tea house and betting on who Zuko will end up with XD

Wewt. Love it.

-MysticalDreamer
peninhand9 chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
its so good, write more soon!
pendragoness chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
lol! you haven't lost me...keep writing!
littlejumper01 chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
YAY! another zutara! this is so good! i love it, when zuko saw her "dancing" i knew he was going to be teaching her as the blue spirit... what a fairytale! yay, i was so happy when I saw that you had a another story up. yay yay yay! update as soon as you can!
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »