Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
FloatyBlobCat chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
I love it, love it, LOVE IT! Yes...what can I say... Well. I love how you put in the perfect amount of dialogue and description. I love the developing routines and the awkwardness that surrounds Zuko (woo...he's a pimp LOL XD). I LOVE the subtle hints that keep pushing this towards Zutara, such as the brief fantasy and the bet and the "wait...that came out wrong" XDD. *sigh* Happy.
Everlasting Chemistry chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
I love this. I cannot believe it is just a "boredom" fic. GET OVER IT ITS GOOD! I think you should make it a full fleged fic. But thats just me! This made me laugh so hard. By the way, i loved all the jokes and how it was serious at some points and just... everything about it was great! Keep it up man! :D
zirofax chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
AH! This is absolutely wonderful! :D You really nailed Zukos character, and no one feels ooc. I absolutely adore the last scene in chapter two with the dance, and the tension between Jin and zuko. I am really curious to see what happens next, keep writing!
Sushi chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Oh, the plot thickens. Yay!

I can't wait for the next update!
RZZ chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Great fic. Love the length of the chapters. Update soon!
stargazer86 chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
This is really sweet!
J.M.Sage chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
soo... I take it that this was partly inspired by your RotR thank u pic? Anywho- I loved it! I adored the image of Zuko frozen in a soapy laundry tub. So... funny. I shouldn't have been reading it in schoo, but hey! It's been a hard day, and school is pointless.
TeenAnimeOtaku chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
As long as you don't get fired, and you still get paid, I don't care! Please update! It was so awesome! PLEASE!
INACTIVE-Cherry-Wolf chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
I go back to my apartment and when I return home for a visit, you've created another lovely Zutara fic!

I love it so far... I love how Katara is so easily swooned(like with Jet! haha) and how well the two of them clashed when they met up and all. I can't wait for later chapters! I really hope that Katara sees Zuko with Jin at the festvial! Even better, dancing with her! lol

Can't wait to see more of this!
redcowz chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
This is promising to be quite entertaining, please update soon.
thepennameboo chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
poor katara, sucks at dancing. lol. i really like this story, i think you keep everyone in character so well. ur one of ma fav avatar authors. hope you update soon
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Brilliant chapter! Dancing in the dark... i would love to do that!
Rashaka chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Great fun. I'm enjoying the pace of this one more than RotR, which dragged a bit in places. This is just the right balance: it's not rushing anything, but it's still eventful. I love the idea of Zuko getting so frustrated with her terrible dancing that he teaches her just to have even the tiniest, most meaningless edge over her in their competition... a competition that exists in his head more than anywhere else.

I enjoyed the scenes with Jin here, and how she's reading too much of the wrong thing into Zuko's frustration with Katara... but in a way it's not NECESSARILY the wrong thing, because plain fact is that he's paid more attention to Katara than he has to Jin, whether it's negative or positive attention. Gotta hurt. But I like that you're staying true to his canon characterization of being awkward but pleasant around her. He's trying to be sociable, at least.
Jyuami chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
yay and update! -

loved the chapter, lots of vivid descriptions. freezing zuko to the tube was funny, but having him called as 'young master katara' was the best! XD

i look forward to the next chapter, should you have time to write it ;), it has caught my interest and i'm loving every minute of it XD
Amara-chan chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
This story is great! I love the originality. I'm kinda hoping that you don't get much done at work. lol Update as soon as you can! :)
1,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »