Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
uffda1nat chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
i love you. it should be one of the seven deadly sins not to continue this fanfic.
Nanyin chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
interesting art of seduction. poor katara, she always gets duped. and jin doesn't have a clue
Blue Moiraine Sedai chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Of course you have a huge amount of encouragement. You write one good thing, and us avatar fans stay true and review!
Blue Moiraine Sedai chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
"Brown hair. Check. Dark skin. Check. She raised her head, her red painted lips about to apologize for running into him. His eyes widened. Blue eyes. Check. Crap"

That was SO Hilarious! I already love this story, but then again, I think I would love anything that comes from your mind.
FloatyBlobCat chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
See! Look at that, a whole 'nother amazing chapter in a day. ;_; You're too awesome...I wish I wrote as well and as quickly as you... ;_; Anyways, this was adorable. I loved how you weaved the story so that they would eventually meet. Katara SO OWNED Zuko in that mini-fight XD. Oh yeah, and I really like how you're writing Jin into this, actually. I can tell you're using her well to slowly push the Zutara-ness into fruition XD. And of close, the ending was SO adorable. I love how Zuko was all like, "I'm SO better than you" XD. Awesome, awesome stuff. I love how you always have so mcuh going on in one chapter, but it doesnt feel forced, it feels just right. I can feel it, the festival is going to be INTERESTING XD. Okay, I'm done XD.
Silver-Shelter chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
lol, this is so great! i think it's so ironic how katara can be so graceful when she fights, yet so clumsy when she dances. Very curious indeed... XD well, anywho, keep up the coolio work homeslice!
whereisthismusiccomingfrom chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Great story I'm a big fan. I like Rhythm of the Rain, but this one is even better! Keep it up.
shikamaru roxs my soxs chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
i understand the title now...

shikamaru's hot honey *_*
Lifestyle chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
awesome- :)
starfruit06 chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Two chapters in one day, yesh! And fangirls abound! Zuko constantly runs into trouble with the women around him, mehehe...It seems a little odd for Zuko to be giving dancing lessons in his blue spirit outfit, but it's an unconventional story that's not supposed to make complete sense and apparently Zuko's capable of random acts of kindness as we have seen in Tales of Ba Sing Se, so it's all good -
LoveroftheFlame chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Aw... I have to say this...

Zuko was all washed up..

Yes, I know.. dreadful. LOL!

And the dancing... *sigh*

So romantic!
Jakia chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
OMG YAY ANOTHER FIC BY YOU!

::glomps::

I'm so excited! Even if it is a PWP, it's bound to be good!

Jak
sammiann chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
this is a really original story! PLEASE update soon!
Funstuff05 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Well it's a great beginning to what hopefully becomes a great story... great chapter.
curricle chapter 1 . 10/10/2006