Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
curricle chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
OMIGAWSH GREAT!
Shiantor chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Brown hair, check. Dark skin, check. Blue eyes, check. Crap. Priceless! This is definitely going on my favourite stories list. Please update soon!
Sushi chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
OH MY GOD!

That was so good! It's great to see the new episodes in this story.

Update soon!
TeenAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Cool! This was really funny! I liked it alot! So you have to update cuz I said so! I guess I'll read tomarrow! YAY!

P.S. I really like the plot!
hyunkelakaor chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Really good start, it looks to be a great story, Hope you update soon.
Halo209 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
WOW! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
starfruit06 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Yay! New fic, sque! I'm a little sad that I won't get my daily zutara fix, but your chapters are definitely worth the wait - And Zuko, heheh, you perfectly described the fangirl reaction with the tea shop customers who think that the scar made him 'mysterious and sexy' XD
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Brilliant! Can't wait for more!
thepennameboo chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
awesome fic. hope you update soon
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Nice so far. I like how all the women are flocking around Zuko!
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I thought this was a well writen story. Man I haven't been on forever atlest since you finish your last story. I hope you do finish this story.

Umm...

I was wondering could you please do the Toph and Aang fic but do it after the events of RotR. Like have Katara's and Zuko's story the background story but revolve it around Aang and Toph morely. Anways thats all hope to see another update from you in the next 2 weeks or so.
shikamaru roxs my soxs chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
cool

shikamaru's hot honey *_*
Zombie chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I loved this! Feel a bit sorry for Zuko in more ways than one.*hands him a baseball bat for crowds of girls* Toph was pretty funny in this fic., and all the characters were IC. Good job!
izzy87 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
yay, you're writing another story ) Too bad i have a lecture in 20 min! I will R&R the minute i get home :D
Reya Dawn chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Wow...this has got to be one of the longest chapters I have ever read. And one of the best. Update soon please!
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 Next »