Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
LoveroftheFlame chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Oh, another great fic! This was hilarious.. I thought Zuko was gonna burst a blood vessel...

"Nice apron." indeed.. LOL!
psycho chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
hey this is good u really should work on it. like finish the whole thing and all. i like it.
ladymer chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I really like this fic and the first chapter has impressed me. I litterally laughed when I read the scene of Katara making the quick jabs at Zuko as he was conversing with Jin. Great descriptions and everyone seems very much in character. Great story so far!
Lifestyle chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Loved it!

-I hope you get bored again sometime really soon!
Nanyin chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
aw! no more updates? this good, detail and great characters well balanced and it was funny! always the good ones *sigh*
Everlasting Chemistry chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
For something you do when you're bored its awefully good! I wish you would continue it as soon as possible! Please its so good. I love the jabs about the apron. Hahaha. Another date with Jin. Bleh... She's like Marysue Queen. haha. I loved it great job! :D
J.M.Sage chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
AW! I love you, DamageCtrl. Seriously. You are the Shakespeare of Zutara. We held a conference and agree. *hugs* YAY for another fic! It's okay if it's not RotR. As long as it's in your fabulous writing style, I'm happy!
FloatyBlobCat chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
D'YAAH! Yays, another story! It's okay, I don't care if this story's only updated once in a while or if you discontinue it. I just LOVE to read your writing D. I love how you put in the canon-osity (XD) of the recent episodes and expanded from there. This seriously could be part of the actual show! How I'd love that XDD. Yeah, so basically, I just hope to see more story; doesn't have to be udpated tomorrow XD, but soon would be nice!
uffda1nat chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Please continue with this story! It's brilliant, pure genius! You always write so beautifully and i would be heartbroken if you did not continue writing this, it's a gift! you are amazing, keep writing!
hgiuayhgpi chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
This a great start for a story! Can't wait till ya update.
KagomeHime369 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
score! I like this story,it's very refreshing and really on par with character personality. (smile) I hope you do continue this, but I won't mind the wait...aslong as you don't leave it in the middle of a GOOD point...XD

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! (smile)
1,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69