Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
Awwwww. I loved it. It's great. I can't stop smiling XD
lucel18 chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
"Because you're horrible and it hurts me to watch you wander around like you're having some sort of seizure" - lol! I love your sense of humor. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
This fic is easily one of my favorite Zutara fics. I love it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Starlit Infinity chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
This was the most satisfying story I've had the immense pleasure of reading in a long time. Thank you, and I hope you continue to write wonderful Zutara stories well into the future.
Starlit Infinity chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This chapter made me want to squeal in spastic delight! (Not the most ladylike thing, but still.)
ghostgrl chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
I loved this!
BlindHuntress chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
This story gives me so many feels. I favorited it years ago so I could re-read it over and over. Honestly, one of the most beautiful stories ever, and damn do i want more. More smexyness! Beautiful writing and capturing your characters.
creativesm75 chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
nice
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
This was fantastic like I've read several "I'm bored" not so serious zutara fic and this one is the best it is overal wonderful and fantastic like it's insane how much I enjoyed it. I found the fic recommended on tumblr and now I'm gonna go stalk your writings you're fantastic and I love you and thank you for this fic
Thegirlwonder09 chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Loved this! The only criticism I have is age. I know that sounds really weird. It's just the 14 and 16 year old making out thing. Granted, the age in the avatar world is different. I just feel it would make more sense if Katara was 16 and Zuko was 18 and everyone else was bumped up 2 years in age. That's just my criticism. In general though, I love love your story!
Aerisse chapter 7 . 7/22/2016
WOW. I love it. its so freaking cute! But damn, this is what boredom does to you?! xD
TaimmyJ chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Cute. Very cute. This fic is a limitless amount of cute. I loved it
J.G.H chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
Aaawwww this was one of the best I've read. I've read all of Shameless liar's zutara fanfiction and am glad to have found yours.
Crimson-Hybrid chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
Hi! I haven't read a good fanfic in a long while, and I'm drawn and impressed by this one. I've read this some years ago and was too much of a babbling fangirl back then so I had refrained from posting a review(since I did not wish to make a fool out of myself, a-ha ), but now I think I can safely post without much foaming at the mouth, LOL.

First of all, like the first time I've read this, it was, and still is, a wild emotional ride. Comedy, romance, drama... Even a little suspense you managed to sneak in. It was touching, and all the trials you had laid upon Katara and Zuko's path only served to make the ending that much sweeter. The ending was satisfying and clear, beautiful, which I like to see on the stories I read. It was well deserved.

Though, I do have one question: Toph mentioned that he and General Iroh have been correspondents, that the good General writes to our Blind Bandit about Zuko's love life. I'm compelled to ask...

...How does she read them? Or who reads them to her? How does she respond back? Or have I missed something and Toph was just kidding around with Zuko?

My apologies; it just bothers me.
m chapter 4 . 4/16/2016