Reviews for A Day With TwoBit
BobbiJoEgo chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Why hasn't this AMAZING STORY BEEN UPDATED?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE WRITING IS DOING TO ME? I am FEELING! Oooh, is it even possible to fall in love with the same person all over again? How dare you make me feel? I'm going to fangirl so hard...
Anon chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
I love this! I've always liked Two-Bit. His laugh has me on the floor sometimes! Anyway, I love the way you planned this out! I love the way you describe his family and he's so caring with Karen. Keep up the great work!
jelica-wolf chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
i was wondering if you could do a thing like this for all the gang members BEFORE the tragic deaths...and we were all thinking of getting on our hands and knees to beg you to continue 'the meek one'...PLEASE SPARE US THE SUSPENCE!
GreaserFreak13 chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Great idea for a story!
NixBabySis chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
WOW I totaly love it!
Katsaya chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
HUrry with the next Chappie! This is really good!:)
thegirlwhoplayedwithfire chapter 7 . 1/6/2007

I liked this chapter. It was cute.

Update soon!
Jennifer chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
I have read all of your other stories and I think you should do Steve next. I don't know why, I just like Steve for some reason. He's cool. Anyway, I love the way you write! This is probably my favorite story from you just because it's Two-Bit! Kelly, you're an awesome writer, so write more!

amberwaves49 chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Awe, Two-bits such a good big brother
britt218 chapter 6 . 11/24/2006
What allxthatxjazz said. Good stuff as usual.
thegirlwhoplayedwithfire chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
Aww, that was cute.

Update soon.
britt218 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Cool story so far. Also, I like your version of Two-Bit's sister; it's always interesting to see people's portrayals of her.
thegirlwhoplayedwithfire chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Great chapter. Please update. :)
Points chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Your plot is good, but your grammar is a turn off. It's pretty good, other than when you're doing quotation marks. If you fixed it, the story would be a lot easier to read.

Its really good though :)
thegirlwhoplayedwithfire chapter 3 . 10/31/2006

That's so cute. Poor Two-Bit. No one really knows what's happening with him, and you've really captured (I feel cheesy saying this) his soul.

Update soon.