Reviews for If This is Love
Julie Sue chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
I LOVED IT! :)) AMAZING!
Julie Sue chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
sooooooo very sweet! AND I was right! he did mean that at the resturant! :)) cant wait for the next chapter! soo sad its over but glad its a completed story!
Julie Sue chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
oh gosh wow! she had def built up some walls...eeekkkkkkk cant wait to see what happens! poor emily!
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
WHAt ? I thought he asked it becuz he wanted it too but i guess not :0( Im sad now...no more reviewing so i can continue to read!
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
:)) I am beginning to really love this story! :)) ahhhhhh cute cute I love that colin and finn are trying fix them! CUTE CUTE! :)) wish I could see this one playing out on a screen!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
sooooooooooo sweet! i love it! :)) cant wait for more!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh cute ending of chapter! this could be getting good! I hope she decides to stay! I love Logan and Rory forever!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow! cant wait to see where this goes!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
interesting start to a story! cant wait to see what happens next!
b.ducky chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
i love that you actually finished this story unlike all those other people that just leave you hanging . even thoe this story is only like 9 chapters , idgaf . its short & cute(:
Gilmoregirl19 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I just read this story in 1 sitting & loved it. Original take. I think you stopped at the perfect time, too, with them getting back together and finding their place.

Awesome.

xx gilmoregirl19
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
This was an amazing story. I just found it and read it all the way through. I have to say that I'm sad to see it come to an end all too quickly.
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Aw
claireheart chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
simply amazing! lol loved it!
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 7/30/2008