Reviews for A Walk in the Park
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/4
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 2/13
Nice! Well done! I always thought that Tony got the short end of the stick during the aftermath of Hiatus. You've addressed that fact and resolved the tension nicely. Well done!
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
good, but would be better if it were just a bit longer...things started moving little too fast once gibbs came.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
glad Gibbs knew something was wrong and McGee was the cause it.

He really should of talked to Tony before he left and when he came needed to know what he was getting into and that he was doing/did a good job. Filling in gibbs shoes is a big job.
danielle007 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
scryoko chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Aww, that was sweet. Loved it.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This was great!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
this was really good well done :) i like Tony and Gibbs conversations and stuff :)
LisaG chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Nice missing scene...I wish they would actually put something like this into the show. :)
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Long overdue review: Very, very, very good! Feel free to add more chapters.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Short and sweet, Gibbs actually complimented Tony on something.
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Actually, you know this really works as an explanation for the shift between the two men between "Singled Out" and "Faking It". Nice job.
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Okay, seriously, that was cute. I could see something like this happening on the show, especially with the "newer, softer" Gibbs. I guess the second B will have to stand for something other than bastard now, huh? I think one of my favorite parts of this was the part about him first saying please, then I'm sorry, and what's next - thank you? That was funny. Nice work with this. :)
GooseGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
This is just how I imagined it in my head. Thanks for a great story.
Richefic chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Liked this very much .. haven't even seen Season 3 never mind $ but lovely knid peoplke have spoiled me enough that I can put this in context .. loved the bit about Gibbs conversation with McGee and Gibbs ordering Tony to call him probie forever!

So, does Tony not call Gibbs 'boss' at all during the ep? Very interesting ..