Reviews for Todays Tom Sawyer
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Very nice.
T.H chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
What a neat idea, and I love your exploration of it.
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Cool story!
Riyshn chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Well, I know nothing beyond the basics of Dark Angel, but this seems pretty good.
Tari Roo chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Well, hey!

This is great. Fab twist/take on a Spn/DA crossover.

Excellent job.
Snowgurl54 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
wow this is so sad, but i like it! i hope you will update soon!
smile7499 chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
This is wonderful. I love Sam's reasoning throughout the story and the final acceptance of Ben as a hunter, really great stuff.
Mystiksnake chapter 2 . 10/29/2006

Awesome story!

Please update soon!
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Aw, that's such a sweet story. I noticed there's another one, so I'll give you all my comments once I review that one.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Hmm. Very interesting. You should definitely continue. Catch ya on the flip side.
Annibal chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Dude, I loved this! I kind of wish you would continue it, but as it is it's also a great standalone. I haven't read a DA crossover this good before! It's awesome! I love the parallels Sam draws between himself and Ben...and their characterizations are awesome. I loved it.
Anora chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
wow... well... I hope you don't have Ben follow the same path he did in Dark Angel. Great Job!
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
WOW! What an amazing story so far. I love how you blended the two shows. You did it in such a natural way. You kept Sam's personality and "Ben" is taken right out of Dark Angel. LOL. I hope there is more to come. Until then, Happy Writing!
snchills chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
How can this be complete? There has to be more, we want more.