Reviews for Riding the Storm Out
Lovely sequel.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Cool story!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Fuckin' awesome. That's all there is to say.

Thank you.

-Ellie
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I've just read both of your Sam and Ben stories and let me just say bravo! They're both truely awesome stories. I'm sad that there's not more to read. The thing that came to my mind about the whole pulse thing was War of the Worlds. I know both stories say they are complete, but I REALLY hope you either add more chapters to them, or write other adventures Sam and Ben go through. So keep up the good work and update with something please!
Mystiksnake chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
OMG! I just found this story after reading the last one!

It's even better then the first!

Awesome!
Silverblade219 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
why do i keep forgetting to review for the storys i like?

anyway i read this around when you 1st posted this and TTS. i LOVE this series.

there are too few good dark angel/supernatural crossovers so you need to write more of this!

is it a posbility that alec and max would have make a appearance in this? eventually?
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That's just so sweet, and so sad. You almost have me crying. This is such a beautiful little collection you're building. I hope there's going to be more, I love Sam and how he is with Ben, and Bobby coming into it is a great addition. Not something I ever would've thought could work, but you've made it all fit together as if it was meant to happen. Congrats, and again, I hope there's more. Until next time, Cyas.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Hey, thanks for the heads up. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
JaggerK chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Interesting story. Hope you continue. I hope Sam can prevent what happens to Ben later.
Sidura chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Don't really know much about dark angel - but really really like this! Please do more!
Liz9 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Great story. I loved it except the no Dean part but I can't always get what I want. Darn it. It is an awesome story.
Annibal chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Gah, now I want you to continue it even more! Their relationship is so awesome! It's so cute...aw, Ben! I loved the way you did the Pulse, it was quite awesome. I love this AU you created! And I want to see more of it!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I read the prequel to this as well... wow, these are wonderful stories! :)

I love the way you handled the characters. I could really see Ben fitting in with the Winchesters, and perhaps Sam could help him enough that the events of Pollo Loco wouldn't happen.

I am so curious to see where this would go!

Please tell me there is more... *puppy bog eyes*

Incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494
Maze2010 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Great story, I really love your writing. But I'm a little confused. Did John/Demon actually kill Dean?