Reviews for Things That Go Bump in the Night
deathisthenextgreatadventure chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh, yes, I agree. That junior high haircut was NOT hot...anyway, cute story! I love how much Kaoru looks up to his bro...
sherphy chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
it was sooo CUTE OMG!
I also really love them at this age :)
Fantasies-On-Paper chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is such a cute story showing Kaoru in one of his cutest uke images! I thought the way you captured the twins dependance on each other was great and showed the different side to them only readers can see not the rest of the host club.

It was very clever how the twins pointed out that mother and father share a room but it was dismissed shows forbidden love I loved that part.

I'm not a fancy critic but this is my first favorite and the reason I signed up because I wanted to tell you how good this is!

:3 good job
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This story is absolutely adorable! Young twin stories are the best!
RedHann chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Awwwww, this is so cute! I love the twins sooooo much! They are my favorite characters :)
MinaShayRulerOfVampireHybrids chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This story was so Cute I love the twins and when their at a young age it just makes them cuter
cyberanegl chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Awww thats so cute hehe
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aw they're so cute when they're kids!
merdisney chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
it was absurlutly adorable! i agree their hair cut was dodgy in middle school but they were the cutest when they were five so cute!
theanimemaniac chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
tt was so sweet
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hi-chan and Kao-cahn and your fic are all adorable! Write more! *lol* _
Micayasha chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Yeah, the junior high haircut was TERRIBLE! -shudders- Like soupbowls or something...

This was wonderful. I love the twins at every age, too, but young is just ADORABLE... I can never stop myself from squealing when I read one. XD

Incidentially - shameless, I know - I have a collection of Hitachiincest drabbles posted. If the idea of twincest doesn't gross you out, do you think you could tell me what you think?

Even if you don't, however, I still love you. 'Cause this was freakin' awesome.
Bacontheft chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
yay! i like it! i thought the twins were pretty mean...in junior high...

but i got over it! .

good fic
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I love this. It's so cute! And I completely agree with you. I love the twins at every age, and the hair cut in junior high IS kind of ... odd. Great story! Love it and you!
Rin Amami chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I adore themat every age too! Nice fic!