Reviews for With You: Hikaru's Promise
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
i like it a lot. it gives me a new perspective on the whole 'twins growing apart' thing :')
Kera chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I have to say this is one of the best Hitachiin fics I have read; and since coming across Ouran High Host Club I have read a lot. I found it to be bitter sweet to the point that I actually had tears. You have great writing skills to put such emotion into such a short piece. Please continue to write such amazing works!
Kolbie Ru-Ru chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wow...I love this so much!

Before I made this account, I read this story. I didn't review because I'm evil. But anyway, so when I made this account, I went looking for this particular story. I finally found it, and here's the long overdue review that I owe you.

So AWESOME! I cried so many times when I read this! It's so sad and sweet. Poor Kaoru! The only way for Hikaru to step out into the world is for him to be lonely, even if for only a little while.

Well, I'd put a longer review, but my dad is standing at my door telling me to go to bed. THIS IS SO AWESOME!
Sakura-Kisuke chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
It mabe a monologue but it's the best monologue for Hitachin twins ever!Oh,so kawaii Oh,so fluffy and cutesy-wutesy!I love it!Please,continue writing fics as fluffy as this_
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
This is so beautiful and sad. I love it so much, despite the fact that it made me cry.
CoolLikeBowTies chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
AW! that's so sad! *sniff sniff* awesome fic!

BlackAngel
RDorothyW chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Beautiful!
Ai-Kusabana chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Hi there! I really love your fic! While I was reading it, I felt as if a knife just stabbed me right through my heart! It was really hurting... I love it! It's soo sad and i love it! Hope you'll make another one!
Picture Magpie chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I liked this monologue. It was bitter-sweet. I liked that Hikaru knew how tough this was on his brother but promised not to leave him. It was beautifully written, short and sweet. I think you wrote there personalities well, left room for them to grow. It was sad but there was a promise that things would get better if they kept moving forward, one step at a time, together.