Reviews for Weird
PotoPerson chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Aw! How cute!
Renaki chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Hey, thanx for the review for Maxwell's Happy Birthday! I loved this oneshot,too! SO Kawaii! _ Anyway, keep up the good work!
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
this was very cute and i liked it. u should write more oneshots like this.
Angel-Gal73 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Geez, you really are the oneshot queen! This was oneshot was short and sweet. Actully, the beginning was pretty sad, you know, how Komachi described her life with her owner and all, but then, the end came, and I had to smile. Hope to see more!

cya!

angel
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Aww that was so adorable! *squeal* I loved it! You just HAVE to make a sequel one-shot to this! Cuteness x 1038533929273123! _
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
AH! More! You have to do more! This was so uber cute; I love the Komachi and Oxnard pairing!Moremoremoremore! Please-onegaishimasu _
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Ai! Kawaii! Very kawaii, Melissa-san. _
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Aww! That was such a cute one/shot! Komachi doesn't sound all that wierd to me, she just sounds lonely. :(

That was so cute! I absolutely loved it! - Keep it up, One/Shot Queen! Love you's! :)

-Crystal
Abloom chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Aw, that's really really cute. Just what I needed when I went on the computer at school after I got a detention. I mean, seriously, why was I late? I took the same amount of time that I usually take. And I was so close to the next quarter, when they clean your slate. ;o;

Did you make up all the paint samples yourself, or do you actually have some of those?

~Samantha
Ringa's Dream chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Awh, that was pretty cute. Love for the fluffy-ness! :D

I feel sorry for Komachi, her life isnt going too great. I hope it turns out better and she has a bright future. A Sunflower yellow bright future! Really enjoyed this cute oneshot. _

Toodles!

Dream.
Capybara 773 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Heh, cute fluffiness!

Nik: Who's Komachi?

Me: ... ASK HER! (points at you)

Sayonara!

Cappy & Nik

PS. Have you checked out the picture of Nik on my profile?

PS.v.2. How's HHC going?

PS.v.3. Am I ever going to stop PS-ing!

PS.v.4. SNAP! (BONE-CRUNCHING NOISE)

Nik: Now you are... (I am tied up and hanging from the ceiling. Nik is enjoying some potato chips. Dunno where the bone-breaking noise is coming from)