Reviews for Eyes Wide Open
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
So excellent! Thank you!
Kariesue chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Wow! That's some whump you dished up in the first chapter. Ouch! And then poor recovering Shep in chapter 2 but Chapter 3 was so beautiful, simply lovely with the team, led by Teyla's loving hand, all taking care of their friend. But if Shep still has problems, send him my way and I'll snuggle with him while he sleeps. Nicely done!
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
I began to read this believing it would no doubt be

angst ridden like some of your others e.g. Jabberwocky, Castles, Hell Hound etc., but you have outdone yourself this time.

This one makes Castles look like a walk in the park...

Sheppard hasn't a chance in the hands of Stealth

Poor darlin'

:-)
Sterenyk Strey chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
OMG, this is absolutely top notch. Seriously dark whump. I mean, pretty much as bad as it gets type of whump, but as dark as this tale becomes, it ultimately shines bright with love and hope. *sigh*

I read this once before and just revisited, not having left any feedback the first time around. My bad. Anyway, thank you for sharing. I am in awe. You are truly a brilliant writer.
ClaMiAl chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
A very nice story. I had expected something more extreme for John's back injuries than simply holes, but that sewing the eyes and mouth shut thing...ew...that was just sick. But it's true, it's amazing what human beings can come up with in ways of hurting others. The sad thing is, that despite this being fanfiction and involving fictional people who live on another planet in another galaxy, this could very well be happening/have happened/happen somewhere here on earth, with real humans doing the torturing and real humans being tortured in that exact same way. ...That's a really depressing thought.

Anyway. Good fic, lovely angst and hurt/comfort. I absolutely loved that last scene, where Carson finds the team.
S. Oberlander chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
This is an excellent story, one of the most searing that iv'e read. My only complaint/criticism is this: i think, given the circumstances, that the characters would be saying something a little stronger than "gosh." This one word really jars the reader out of the story quite a bit.
Space1Traveler chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
I love your fics. This one was so gretastic! I don't mind if the bad guys were punished as long as the team is not separated.

I cried buckets (Hated it!) when they found John and at each member's reaction to his torture. The way you wrote it would rival that old TV show "You Are There". I was, and it broke my heart. You made me believe, again.

Talk about whumpilicious, it was the bitter dark variety, but in small amounts, this too can be tasty. I don't think I can take a whole PWP diet of the dark stuff. Needs to have a purpose for there to be minimum digestive complaints. Thank you for sharing this with me.

You mentioned your original characters...Where do I find them?
Dugleik chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I take back everything I've ever said about you. You're not evil, you're criminally insane!
Obsessed Pam chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
After the darkness and the pain we really needed this. So therapeutic. Even I feel as if I could have a good sleep.
Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Too much pain; it was almost too much to endure. And Carson's tears! I'm like blubbering jelly myself after reading this chapter.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This is so dark and disturbing, but being an avid Shep fan I'm addicted to this story. I can't imagine how he is going to come out of this in one piece...
Ozlex chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Just what I needed a excellent dose of Shep Whump. The toture method was Saw worthy and even reading it sent a shiver up my spine. My favourite part about this fic is the lack of Weir and the amount of Teyla. Usually the other way round which annoys me cause Weir is so blah. Awesome whump story can't wait to read more by you.
Miss Lestrade chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
A very deep, touching story. I have read tons of whumpage fics in my time, and this one really pulled together nicely. Beautiful team relationships there!
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Evil, wicked, horrible... and the ending so absolutley wonderful. Just good fic.
Tari-Aldaron chapter 3 . 4/20/2007