Reviews for Some Sicknesses Are Hard To Prevent
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
dud . you should update this. . . .i bet this story will be so much fun if you finish this ya know
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
dud . you should update this. . . . and you can have them competing . tomoe and natsuki . that'll be fun ya know
wind chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
too short. entertain us more and kindly update! hahaha XD
Enraptured chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
I LOL SO HARD. xD

Hahaha, unlike most people, I actually /like/ Tomoe, I find her hilarious. And she's kinda cute... *shot* But yeah yeah, shiznat wins and all :P

Anyway, I'm really liking this! You manage to bring out Natsuki's character really well with all the thoughts and everything. Tomoe's STALKER SENSE is just seriously hilarious.

WRITE MORE, D:

(PS: Zomg, I just gave away my first ever HiME / Otome -verse review. :P)
jquackers chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
.. I feel so bad for Natsuki XD
VanillaSlash chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
...God, Tomoe's such a psyco 0_0 Anyway! Lol, Natsuki's going to take advantage of Shizuru while she's sick? o At least she didn't bring the negi!
Azfixiation chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Ok so.. I realize it's been like two years.. But.. I'll try to work on my Nanoha one, if you try to put more to this _ *offers bribes*
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Please keep updating XD!
Darkfumae chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
lol, you should continue with this story, ots really capturing my interest.

Natsuki and tomoe relationship.

Ahtheir love for Shizuru.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

que in music *dun dun DUN*
Alphawolf69 chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Oh boy, this should be interesting...(poor Shizuru)

Please update, I'm dying to know what happens next *grins*
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Great start!

Hahaha Natsuki burned the noodle again. Who better to take care of Shizuru than Natsuki.
Nana the Dwarf chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Ho ho ho, things should get more interesting now that Tomoe showed up lol, keep the updates coming!
voidfanfic chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
I was wondering why there was so many hits on my story. Thanks! )

Shizuru's love for Natsuki certainly runs deep if she wants to brave Natsuki's cooking...

Tomoe's transformation from sinister to angelic is scary. I wonder what mischief Tomoe is up to now.
Captain Vulcan chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
Dun dun dun dun! The violet eyed devil has appeared at last! Girl, you can pop the tension with a safety pen. Whoa... Tomoe's the ultimate meaning of the term 'a woman scorned'. What kind of hell she's going to raise, Naolin? Heck, I now wonder if Shizuru's even sick or not?

As for the cooking bit... uh, Natsuki tried. Yeah, she tried. She's going to get better at it. I hope. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Panda chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
I got this feeling you put Tomoe in to spite me or something XD Lol but it seems fun. It's a nice chappy, with stalker and girl who can't cook.