Reviews for To The Emerald City
Aedelstan chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Oh my Oz... Best three chapters of my life! Great job! This reslly made my day :))
TryDefyingGravity chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
*laughs*

That was very funny. Well done ]
CardboardCreative chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
Oh goshness. It's really, really funny. Fooney feeny fooney.

I think you've written the best portayel of Elphaba's personality, and Glinda's Shiz personality yet. Go you!

Update asap! ;)
green-mean-thing chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
[i]Glinda, tired, hungry, and angry at being placed at the blame, stomped forward and smacked Elphaba across the head.

Elphaba blinked. “Feel better now?”

“Actually…yes.”

“Good. Let’s go.” [/i]

Lol, I thought Elphaba would smack her back. I guess I've seen Wicked too many times. *giggle*
Little-Lozza chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
hahaha, great job, im kinda sad that your ending it but at least you did it well. *golf claps*
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Nice Soon!
ChocolatStar chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Haha - aw that was adorable. Glinda's lizard fear made me chuckle:

“I could be maimed! Or even killed!” lol aw bless.
sparkofcreation chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
[gigglesnort] that was SO cute. I love Glinda's lizard fear :P
rikubean chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
WHAT? YOU'RE NOT GOING TO UPDATE?

LOSER!

WHY WOULD YOU DROP THIS?
Easterly Winds chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Aha, road less traveled. I like Frost. Update again soon, pretty please. It's a good story.
Little-Lozza chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
hahaha, that chapter was great. it made me laugh and smile, and they got kicked of the train coz glinda thought the conductor was a guy, genius! i also love how cute glinda is. cant wait for more!
Vivid-Nightmare chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
what happens next?
Bacon-Chan chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
lol, this chapter is not crap! It was funny, I love fan fics like this
VintageManniqueen chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Excuse me, missy, you are NOT allowed to stop writing after the next chapter. BECAUSE I SAID SO! Don't make me get my flying monkies! ( I know that's more "Wizard of Oz" than "Wicked", but...)

Um, I'm really just trying to be helpful by saying this, but in the beginning of "Wicked", Glinda's name was

spelled "Galinda". :)

UPDATES!
rikubean chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
That wasn't crap. Okay, yeah, maybe it was. FUNNY CRAP! YAY!

-snicker-