Reviews for I Didn't lie
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 17 . 6/26/2008
nice story, it was realistic and I loved the joke where Marissa said basically- that's it I'm not putting out anymore, you don't get ready that fast for me. I liked that they resolved things but took it slow. I also find it adorable that Alex picked Marissa up when the game was over, thats something I would do if I were in the same situation so great story.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
my god I love Summer calling Ryan a midget-fantastic. Also I love that she kind of physically abuses Seth. Very good and you really did a great job at creating anticipation for the next chapter. oh and I loved that Summer is defending Alex to a degree saying that she's not Luke.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
Aw I kind of love Summer for being protective of Marissa but also being considerate in her own odd way by saying to Alex-if I didn't like you I'd go rage black out on you. That was great. Also I like that Alex punched a wall instead of punching someone else, although she doesn't have an actual person to direct her anger towards so a wall makes perfect sense, but I like that Summer noticed that. all in all good chapter.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
wow. Marissa slapping Alex is really depressing to think about but Alex had plenty of chances to tell Marissa. It's a contradiction to tell Marissa it wasn't a big deal until you lied about it but she didn't lie but she didn't say anything and she's still at fault. All in all I liked Marissa's little speech and I like that Alex is forced to figure things out on her own.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
Hahaha go Marissa, I love how whipped (although I hate the term) Alex is. But it's Marissa so I don't blame her. I'm glad that she's going to talk to her sister and that the birthday party went well. The dialog is really enjoyable between Alex and Marissa, both playful and serious.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
Chloe to a degree reminds me of Anna, is that her name? The girl Seth dated and stated the obvious but was fairly smart? Anyways I liked Chloe's little speech about how Alex needs to get her act together because they all like Marissa and Marissa seems to make her happy, also I love the name Chloe. So far I love Marissa and how seeing her girlfriend playing a sport and getting all sweaty (I imagine) would make her want to take Alex home and sleep with her, very cute and realistic.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
very cute I'm glad Alex decided to be honest with Marissa. she knows Marissa isn't dumb so the bruises her a give away. The teasing bit at the end was very funny and sweet, I like how considerate Marissa is in this story where as she's sometimes oblivious. but thats just my take on her personality sometimes.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
so far this is great although I don't understand why Alex hasn't told Marissa. That doesn't make sense to me and I oddly enough would enjoy getting a nice work out. your writing makes me oddly inspired to go kick a soccer ball around. I think its adorable that Marissa asked Alex if she was sick because Alex didn't want a beer, very cute. All in all I like the dialog and how Alex is smart and the convo about her not getting along with authority figures, but still got straight A's, thats admirable.
SamiRae chapter 17 . 2/19/2008
aight i dont usualylike 2 b mean but this wasn't much of a malex fic malex wuz mor like the side story while the rest wuz like alex and her old friends and like her getting bak into there life and her and her sister. i'd hardly classify alex and marissa as the side plot.
mack7465 chapter 17 . 6/14/2007
Wow, this story was SO well written. The way you made the story complex, with the multiple story lines, it seemed so professional. it wasnt just malex focused, you added other conflicts and stuff and thats what made this story so great! loved it! going on my favs list.
Halfreck3929 chapter 17 . 4/1/2007
that was such an awesome story! and what the hell do you mean the end? please make a sequel or somethin
auggy1984 chapter 17 . 3/26/2007
good story, hope you do another one
auggy1984 chapter 15 . 3/26/2007
good update.
Halfreck3929 chapter 13 . 3/16/2007
marissa better go and i want alex and riley to go see brianna
bbvc chapter 13 . 3/15/2007

So it did kinda blow up in Alex's face.

But seriously, dont leave us hanging like that! What's on the paper?

I dunno...Maybe it's just me, but i just had to ask.

So Danielle is Riley's younger sister. Is Chloe as well? or is she a close friend?