Reviews for King of Hearts
NANA2022 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Well done!
Guest - Kiky chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
This was really wonderful. I loved the way you pictured the relationship between Quincy and Asten.
DC-JellyBean's chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
You updated! I almost screamed when I say that you updated! Great way to end the day. Love that you finished it, and you didn't let Aston die!
DC-JellyBean's chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
I love this story! I loved your other one too! My all time fab is Dr. Asten! Is his wife going to be coming in? Does any one know what happend to Joey the kid that was in the car crash with is wife? I hope you update!
The Fan of Many Things chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
Damn this is getting too much! You have done a terrific work on stress in situations like this and made it so it blinds people from common sense.
The Fan of Many Things chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I really enjoy Quincy M.E when it's on the television and this feels like an episode you'd see on TV.

I really enjoyed what you've done. I can match their voices to their lines even hear their voices in my head when I read the dialouge. You've researched the characters well. Quincy's stubbornness is portrayed well as well as Sam's casual attitude along with Mohonaham's personality.

Also the plot is interiging and I do feel sorry for Astin, he gets non-stop bother from everyone all the time. It's just nice to see a Quincy M.E fic that can live up to the television series.

Keep up the good work.
Ann chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
Please, please, PLEASE, finish this story! I keep coming back to it in the hope that you have.
juliet164 chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
Love the story, what happens, please complete the story
SpaceCadet47 chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Hey, great story. Where is the rest of it? Please let me know when you have the next chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Anorthwlf chapter 10 . 5/12/2008
Nice story - do you plan to finish it? Love it so far
bj lucas chapter 10 . 1/6/2007
Hi Well this gets better and better. I sure hope Monahan comes round soon. Just love this and you made my day once again wirth the update yay! and yay for friends like Monahan. Keep up the very awsome work I'm looking forward to more.

Best wishes

BARBARAX
smithcrafter chapter 10 . 1/5/2007
I was really glad to see the update on this story. Thank you. I like your choice of toxins, too. Veerry interesting.
bj lucas chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
Hey Hi there. Do you know something you just made my day. I love quincy m e and not only is this Quincy but a fantastically written and plotted story. You have quite atalent you know that? Well now I'm really intruiged as how Brill and Monahan's plan will work out. Keep up the awsome work I really loved this it's very special congrats on a wonderful piece of work .

Best wishes

BARBARAX
challengerspet chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
Any idea when you will have some more of this one? I really like it and I want to see how things turn out.
Bookbrook chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Ok, so I meant the other review for this one because obviously you have finished the other one. But please keep going with this story. It is really great and I would like to see how it ends.

Thanks