Reviews for King of Hearts
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 11 . 8/27
Quincy needs to visit Hawaii in a ''MAGNUM, P.I.''/ ''QUINCY, M.E.'' crossover.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 10 . 8/27
No way that Monahan's dead. Besides, Sanderson needs a good dose of torture from Col. Klink, and Sgt. Schultz.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 9 . 8/27
We're all way overdue for a nice ''MURDER, SHE WROTE''/ ''QUINCY, M.E.'' crossover.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 8 . 8/27
Someone needs to write a good ''3 STOOGES''/ ''QUINCY, M.E.'' crossover.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 7 . 8/27
That Sanderson guy deserves nothing less than Bellevue, and nothing more than the gas chamber.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 6 . 8/27
Looks like a case for Jessica Fletcher.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 5 . 8/27
Quincy needs to attend a coroners convention in Chicago, and in a crossover with Dr. Bob Hartley of none other than ''THE BOB NEWHART SHOW, 1972''.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 8/27
Asten has a serious dilemma.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 8/27
The older sibling may be the culprit at hand.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 8/27
I've read the ''QUINCY, M.E.''/ ''EMERGENCY'' crossover, and hope that someone writes a good crossover soon enough for ''QUINCY, M.E.''/ ''CALVIN AND THE COLONEL''. For those not aware, ''CALVIN AND THE COLONEL'' was a short-lived, primetime, animated series in the early 1960s.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 8/27
Marinara sauce. Quincy's in need of a good crossover with Sophia Petrillo of ''THE GOLDEN GIRLS'' for a recipe exchange.
WhiteFeather1965 chapter 11 . 3/27
Absolutely brilliant. I loved Quincy, M.E. when it originally aired. Thank you for sharing this great story.
Ann chapter 11 . 2/15
Thank you so much for completing this! Delighted that Asten survived - poor guy, what he had to put up with on that show!
Rusty chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
Loved the story. It was true to the series, character driven, and suspenseful. Really enjoyable.
NANA2022 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013