Reviews for Love Song
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
YEAH! I LOVE this! I wish you'd finish your others ones...perhaps your RW/SM one?

Love ya,

Sam
Musical Mimi chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
love it it's so good! write more!
Wicked Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
cute fic. the convo that Duo and Wufei were having while Usagi was at the door was hilarious! lol ne wayz laterz
serenity77 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
cute.

-serenity77
Cami Binion chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
great story! i love it! i really would like for you to write some more!
Gackt Camui chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Aww, how sweet! I was actually looking for your ID on FF.N for a while, but for some reason, I couldn't find it. o.O I read a lot of your GW/SM stories on Lady Cosmos' site and I was so happy at all the sweetness of your Usa/Hiiro fics. :D I was actually listening to "Love Song" while I read it. Lol, I was trying to read it really fast to keep up with the song, but I failed miserably. xD

Anyhoo, you haven't updated your stories in over a year! ;-; I'm sad now. I hope you haven't given up writing or anything. I'd really like to look forward to more stories from you. . . especially GW/SM ones. . . H/U of course. _!

SOU KIMI WO AISHITERU! Ahh, I love that line, lol. Ahh, gosh, I keep reading that one part over and over again - when Usagi is talking the mystery man. . . ack so sweet! hehe, okay, I'm done! _ I really really hope you're still writing!
SailorKagome chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
KAWAII!
nayru moon chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Aaaaaw! That was sweet! I liked the wrestling scene. *giggle*
MoonAssassin chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
trowa and quatre GAY? liked it alot execpt please don't make trowa and quatre gay i don't mind gay peeps (hey i know a few)but not thwm *begs* i like the story though
Serenity3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Awwwww! That was so sweet! You write Heero/Usa fics beautifully! (sounds lame, but I'm in a sappy mood after that fic!) Please write another one!
cherry blossoms little wolf2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
please write others like that hiiro and usagi fic
NaiveDreamer chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
you should continue somthing w/ relena i mean she is crazy for heero right (a little to crazy if you ask me) make her sad, mad, and heart-broken MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HATE RELENA PEACECRAFT/DORLIN!
Mahogany x Skies chapter 1 . 6/20/2001