Reviews for Neither Here Nor There
WhisperLuna chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
o Jack is Back! :)
timano chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
A heart-warming last chapter, and an appropriate finish to a great story! I look forward to reading what you write next. Captain Jack, you say? I can hardly wait!

10 out of 10 stars
ice-connoisseur chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
YES! JACK! AT LASY! *Dances*! UPDATE SOON! TORCHWOOD isn't enough to fed the Jacklessness! I need a him/doctor reunion! And i want him ot meet Violet! Who seems back to normal, or at least as normal as she can be...talking to her mum helped, me thinkgs?

UPDATE!

RosesBud chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
Excellent final chapter! Loved their version of a happy christmas. My sister was obsessed with cabbage patch kids (showing my age again!) Looking forward to your next story.
shanananananana chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
Thank you for the sweet happy ending! Once again I love your stories, keep writing and I'll keep reading!
SciFiLeslie chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
Again, let me compliment you on a wonderful story. I still LOVE Violet. I am looking forward to seeing her mature in your next stories. I shall be sad when you are finished, but better to leave us wanting more than to drag it out till you're tired of it and not giving it your best.

I would also like to point out that I don't understand why you don't have more reviews. Tons of shall-we-say less than stellar works gets reviewed more than yours. Is there no justice in the universe?

Looking forward to Jack!
Tai Greywing chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
Go you with the mega-fast updating! To be honest though, that seemed to end with surprisingly few complications - i.e. where on Earth have Torchwood got to and why are they not on the hunt for whoever blew up some of their important/expensive equipment?

It's a very good thing that Vi's cheered up enough to act like her usual self again - even if it does mean the Doctor will have to act a little more like a grown-up.

Jack next? Yay! I'm amazed that you've managed this much without bringing him into it. I really can't wait for your take on his reaction to the new Doctor and what he'll say about being 'left behind'. A massive thumbs up from me, and I'll say it again: this is a truly amazing, well-written series that makes me wonder if you should consider a new career. See you around,

Tai
shanananananana chapter 6 . 10/20/2006
Thank you! That was another great chapter! I was holding my breath wondering if Rose had made it out :)
RosesBud chapter 6 . 10/20/2006
I've read all your stories in this series and really like your writing style. Exciting chapter! Looking forward to more.
Tai Greywing chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
Heh, now you're really piling up the problems aren't you? Torchwood is proving to be just as problematic (or even more so) as the one in the original dimension. How come Torchwood has the technology to seriously mess up the TARDIS in _another_ dimension. This is the best ship in all of time and space that they're managing to mess with.

And Rose and Pete now have BIG problems - Torchwood employees pointing dangerous-type guns at them. While trying to drag the TARDIS into a universe where it'll probably die. So yeah, overall not good.

But (sudden thought) can't Mickey and/or Jake help them out a little? Unless they've also been detected... Hmm...

Tai (Absolotely amazing work)
WhisperLuna chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
ack! No! bad cliffy bad!

more please!
shanananananana chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
Ohm that's one cruel cliffhanger (and I love cruel cliffhangers!) I was growing impatient for your updates, thank you very much for this :) Can't wait for more, as always!
ice-connoisseur chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
Wow. Confusing! And rerally freaky...I was just reading the "she rang the phone number" but when my home phone started to ring! I half expected Violet or Rose to be on the other end!

UPDATE SOONB!

ice-connoisseur chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Oh...does Violet get to talk to Rose soon? And whats up with the Tardis? UPDATE SOON!

timano chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
An engaging story-just like a story should be! Next chapter, please?