Reviews for Severed
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awesome! It's just so good!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Ehmm... I guess I can take a crack at it. It's the DOMA arc, it's either from Otogi or Honda's point of view, and the episode is The Pharaoh's Fate (156 and 157).

great oneshot,

brittney
Accountclosedbecausereasons chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Doma/Oreikalkos Arc, episode 159- "The Separated Souls", and then you write Yuugi, Yami no Yuugi, Jounouchi, Yami no Yuugi. Little too late for the prize? Oh well, I'll just have to check out your other stories anyway, because you are very talented. There is nothing I enjoy more than puzzleshipping angst, and you have accomplished that beautifully. :)
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I can only tell you the seires. It's the doma seires! I worship this story! Please write more stories and one-shots!
Deviousdragon chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
It's from "Waking the Dragons"

Episode 158, "The Darkness Within Yuugi: Timaeus Disappears"
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
interesting and brilliantly written one-shot
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Is the Orichealcos Arc Aka Waking the Dragon in America or the Doma Arc and the episodes are: ep.158 Darkness inside Yugi, Timaus Disappears and ep.159 A taken soul. Great story by the way! I always hated that episode...But at the same point in time loved it...Weird huh? Until another story!
ygo fangrl chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
hey nice story oh and i have the answers for the little thing.

the arc title in english is Waking the Dragons and in japnaese it's something like Doma. Episode title is 'The darknss withinn Yugi: Timaeus Disappears and The separated souls' the pov's r Yugi, Yami, Joey, and yami.

sorry if that sounded really weird XD
ygodmyy20 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
The arc? The Doma Orichalcos series (Saga...xD) And pov, hoky, first is Yugi, second Atemu (or Yami) Third is Jouno, last is Yami again.

Right? o.o; Thats kinda what I got. Also, for episode name(s), it is Darkness inside Yugi, Timaus disappers and the other episode is A Soal Taken. And...thats all I got! xD

Great one-shot, I had done a similar one, except kinda did somethin' that didn't happen in the anime...o.o anywho, nicce one-shot...and w00t, wonder who will win! :D
Crystal Sora chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
i like it, i thinks it's in Yami's POV, the Doma arc or Waking the dragons and i think it's the japanese eps are called The Darkness Within Yugi: Timaeus Disappears/The Separated Souls
the birdster chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Hoho. Yeah - his response in the anime was the only one that was actually semi-logical. The reunion leaves something t'be desired, though. XD

Episode title? o_O; Well - it's something dumb, like, Duel with Dartz! Nowait... Rafael! 8D Numbah four. Those duels take to friggin' long sometimes. x_x; And that was so totally Jounouchi's point o' view. Who the heck else has the guts to slug somebody like that?

Anyway, yay for stories. :D FEED THE HUNGRY - US.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I know it's from the Doma arc or Waking the dragons but don't have a clue as to the name of the episode. Good story. I really liked it.