Reviews for End of the rope
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2016
Reading 11 long chapters and no END? That's a shame! Very good story that kept me awake till 5:02AM! I'm disapointed...
jane35 chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
Where is the rest of the story.
Jane35 chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Oh please finish the story. It was awesome
Miss P chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
Update ASAP! Please!
greyin chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
I can't believe that you have already written so many fantatic story about Alex, Stevie and the others.

Of course i would like to read more about this story, too.
bad wolf jr chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Nice Job!

I may be bragging, but i have been on the set of McClouds daughters and been an extra and my mum and dad have been extras on the wedding episode. I also live very close to where they used to film. Also, my Uncle, Aunty and cousins were usual extras on the show.

Bad Wolf Jr
SheWritesInCursive chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
Love this story, your take on the episodes. Really well written, great story line. Please update soon.

Kaitlin
Aliengirla chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
Hi

This is really a good story. I really like Stevie and I think that you have managed to write her very true to the show.

Will you please continue?
Valya chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
Figured you could use some reviews on this site too... they r always so short here...:(

She often did things in the heat of the moment without thinking them through, it was just who she was.

That's so true...but that's one of the things we love bout her ;)

I can imagine Stevie feeling so lonely and abandoned, like she can't go on any longer. Rose rejecting her and then Alex... And then the whole trial stuff...Must feel like the whole world is crashing down on her (hope that makes sense...)

Good Regan won't stop searching for Stevie. She finally realized that something's wrong with her friend...kinda late but I guess better than never...

Glad Stevie's saved though I am sure I won't like by whom. Pity it wasn't Alex ;) But I guess that big idiot needs to suffer some more...

well, guess I wrote enough for the time being.

Maybe others will write longer reviews now too?

Can't wait for another chapter!

Lotsa Stevie/Alex love for you

little star )
pepperisapony chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Ooh exciting, please keep writing you are one of the few writers who's stories I enjoy!
Turbs chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
Oh, you're so mean! Please don't let her kill herself! And please resc. Alex!

Fanny
Tanz chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
please update! need to see what happens! Great story!
Turbs chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Please continue soon! It's so exciteing. And I want to know how Stevie wants to kill herself! The thoughts about how she wants to kill herself are funny! Simply a great story!
Valya chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
o my god! What's Stevie doing? Don't let Alex be too late saving her!

Can't wait to read another chapter!