Reviews for A Few Seconds Difference
Zeek The Geek chapter 4 . 2/25
I wish this somebody would pick up this fan fic. This was heading towards a Zaku x Kin and there aren't enough of them.
Zach chapter 4 . 2/6
This is great, when will chapter 5 come out?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Good story...Dosu seems to have kinda lost it, Zaku is letting go of his irrational hostility...and Kin rocks as usual. Too bad this one is dead...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Only through the first chapter so far and I must say I am already impressed. I have never seen a writer go with this concept, let alone even CONSIDER the events from that team's eyes...They seriously got the short end of the stick in things, but rather then view another angle, almost every story just has a note of them being essentially betrayed and sacrificed to summon the Hokages, after they get beaten up in the forest. EACH ONE...onward I read!
Paris R chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
I know I just commented yesterday, but I forgot to say. You have the characters SPOT ON! This is about as close to what they would be going through as it can get. And, hey. About Zaku and his language, that could be him talking in Japanese with English Sub to understand what they are saying. You know what I mean? What I'm trying to say is that you, God of Static, are one of the most amazing realistic fanfiction story writers there are. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Paris. R chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Now THIS is what I call a story!
Aya chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Fff, I like, looove your writing style- having readed all the four chapters this night. I mean, damn! You're good, I can absolutely imagine their feelings and see the vision in my head of how realistic it is! I really am thrilled for the next chapter. w
TasteTheWaste chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow, I'm impressed. This has actually inspired me (along with a number of other things) to write a Zaku fic, I'd change major events of course and start well before the Chunin exams. Keep Zaku alive and well also if you would. He had boundless potential as a character.
t-fly chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
I said it once and I'll say again, chapter five better be pretty freaking long.

Nobody chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
I'm sure the next chapter will be awesome, I just hope it comes out soon... seriously, all the sound three fans have started to cannabalize eachotther waiting for more of your masterpiece! Do not deny the world your art!... yeah.
t-fly chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
This makes two years... I am sorry for being blunt, as well as not getting an account but I will consider it, but this needs to be said for all who have read and enjoyed this story even if that number is not as large as it should be... Not to rush you as that I have repeatedly said is the last thing I want but CH5 BETTER BE PRETTY FREAKING LONG!

Hat O' Doom chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Nice story. I dont really read Naruto all that often...I'm not sure what made this fic catch my interest but I gotta say that I'm happy it did. You have a real talent for writing and this story is really interesting. Hopefully you update soon!
t-fly chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
I have read your messages on your profile. I am not disappointed, but am a bit confused. What difference is to be made with Zaku completely losing an arm besides being worse off mentally and physically, and having less chance to regain his old strength, propable causing him to sink further into depression, unless the Leaf medics sowed his arm back on, which would be kinda pointless.

I can't really agree with not liking where the story was going, but I am merely glad that you are updating it. I hope that you are satified with what you churn out next.

CloneGirl chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
I LUV IT! Please, please please post chapter5!
Razell chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
I really love this story and idea, I only wish they'd gotten away in canon. Poor, stupid Zaku, he still wanted to believe that Orochimaru wasn't behind it all. It's not easy to accept that the person you respect most in the world doesn't give a #! about you. I'll never forgive the Snake for betraying him like that. I hate him for killing both of them, but Zaku actually thought he cared, it was an incredibly cruel betrayal. You portray them all very well, they're just troubled kids trying to survive in a brutal world.

The way Dosu outwitted Kabuto was genius! I hope Kabuto was sacrificed and Orochimaru got his tail killed . . . But I doubt the kids are that lucky. And Dosu's inner conflict about doing the 'smart' thing and escaping safely, or doing the right thing and going back to rescue the others, very nice. And his realization that he was thinking like Snake-Face . . .

I commented here before, but it was an anonymous post (Under 'Mr. Anonymous') from before I joined FF, so I wanted to leave an official one too. This was the first story I faved here!